Chapter Nine

A/N Hey there. This chapter might not be as exciting and all that as the others but I wanted to do a chapter where Angel and Kendall are talking and Ethan doesn't get in the way and all that. I don't know. I might throw something into this but I'm still not sure. Anyway, if you like it then comment and tell me.

Chapter Nine<3

I laid on my back, on a couch. We had been here for about an hour now. I had the tanktop on along with the shorts that I had changed into. This place was warmer than outside so it was hot. We had a fan blowing on me but still, that didn't help.  I was sweating so bad. Angel was sitting in a chair next to me and Ethan was doing God knows what. I haven't seen him ever since we came here.  I think he was just wondering around. I don't know and honestly, I don't care.   Ethan wasn't the number one thing on my mind right now, oddly enough, Angel was. Well, Angel is always on my mind.

I had one arm tucked under my head and the other arm was hanging off the bed. My hair was pulled back in a messy bun, but it was off my neck. Angel had taken his jacket off and had laid it on the bed. He was sitting in the chair and his eyes were fixed on me.

"If it's too hot in here then I can take you somewhere else." Angel said.

"Nah, I'm fine." I lied. He had been worrying too much over the passed day and the last thing he needed to worry about was trying to find another place for me to stay.

"You're lying." Angel murmured with a smile on his face.

"You're letting me." I lifted my arm up and laid my hand on his knee. His hand trailed over mine and he finally let his hand rest on top of mine.

"Why are you worrying about me so much? I can take care of myself." I said locking my eyes on him. He leaned his head against the back of the chair and looked up at the ceiling. He was thinking about something. I wasn't sure what but I knew for a fact that it had something to do with me.

"I don't want you to get hurt. And you're hurt." He rolled his head over and looked at me, worry in his green eyes.

I intertwined his fingers with mine and then started rubbing small circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. I knew that when I was touching him, he relaxed.

"I'm not that hurt. I'll be fine in about an hour." I replied. He squeezed my hand and I sighed.  Angel and I had alot in common. We both worried obsessively over EVERYTHING. Right now, I was thinking that Ethan had probably wondered into the woods and somebody had grabbed him. He was probably being tortured right now, being strapped in a chair, and being questioned. Of course, he would be giving some smart reply and they would hit him. He wouldn't tell anybody nothing. He would keep quiet, for the sake of his best friend and his girlfriend.

I don't see why people were freaking over this. Angel had never gotten a chance to live on earth. He doesn't know what it's like to be human. The only time he was only on earth was when he was in a woman's stomach. He hasn't gotten to live yet. I was going to make sure that he got a chance to live. If he was born on earth, maybe he would have a name that actually sounded like a man's name.

Hey!

You know it's true. I love the name Angel though. That means that I can trust you. Which is a good thing. I mean, it's a better name than something simple, like Sam or something. No offense to anyone with that name.

Angel sighed through his nose and then he closed his eyes.  He was worrying about something. Probably me. 

"You should probably get some sleep." Angel suggested.

"I'm fine. You know what," I started getting up from the bed. My back was still hurting but it wasn't hurting as bad as it was about an hour ago.  Angel sat straight up in his seat and his eyes grew wide. I kept my hand on his knee, he would have to help me up.