Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It seemed like everything was falling in place. Angel was laying beside me. He had just came back about five minutes ago and I think both of us were too happy to even speak right now. A huge smile was formed on my lips and I couldn't help it. My heart was racing and I was breathing hard. I was so excited that I couldn't hold it back. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to sit still and I'd have to be moving or else I felt like I was going to explode. Angel would laugh when I did that. I don't see what's so funny. I'm excited. Isn't he?

Sure he is, I mean, he should be. If he isn't then that would be a total buzzkill moment.  He was going to let me go into his world and  change him human. Everybody would be excited about that. The first thing I would do when he get into his world would punch him if he wasn't excited.

I started playing with my fingers because this waiting game was killing me. The only reason Angel wouldn't tell me was because he wanted me to wait for the perfect moment for him to explain everything. The perfect moment was now. I am not a patient person and he's just doing this to get me aggravated, and you know what? It was working. I was about to jump up and down screaming at him to tell me.

I looked over at Angel who was smiling just as wide as I was. Good, he was excited. He better be.

"So are you going to tell me or make me go insane first?" I asked.

"I was going to make you go insane first and then tell you." He answered.

"Haha, very funny. Can you please tell me now?" I asked about to jump out of my skin.

"You can't scream. Or else you'll make your parents think you've gone even more insane." He said.

"I promise, no wait, I'll try not to scream." I replied.  He looked at me with serious eyes telling me that I better not scream.

You know what Angel is? A Betty Buzzkill, no, a Bob Buzzkill; that suits a boy better.

"Fine, I won't scream.................maybe." I replied.

"Okay, I talked to my leader." He began.

"And? What did he say?"I asked. I had been waiting for almost thirty minutes to hear this and I wasn't going to wait any longer. I was about to have a heart attack because I was so excited and he was enjoying every minute of it.  I hated when he did this to me. He knew I wasn't patient and he just made me go insane every time he had something to tell me. Even if it wasn't something important.

"He said that he didn't like the idea of a human being in our world." Angel said with a sad face.

"So we can't do it?" I asked.

"But he said for me he'd think about it." He continued.

"Think about it? What does that mean? We've got to wait for his permission for me to go into your world?" I asked.

"That means you've got to meet him. But the journey to his place isn't going to be easy. There are already rumors going around that a human girl wants to turn me human and is willing to do anything. People have already said that they would be waiting for us. They don't like the fact that I have a chance at being human and they don't." Angel answered.

"They're just jealous. They don't have a person willing to do this. And plus, you'll finally be able to live on earth. You've never gotten to live here so I think it's only fair. Everyone else has been on Earth for a little while, you weren't." I responded.

"True, but once you get there you can't back out. You got to help me fight." Angel said with worry in his eyes. He thought I wasn't going to be able to fight? Man, he had everything wrong. I could fight. I've fought people before, I don't have a problem with fighting people again.