Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Oliver Wood Fans!

He sweeps threw the sky so swiftly. His hair glowing in the early morning sun. Oliver Wood, Gryffindor's Quidditch captain and yes, he is a keeper. Kyra is a chaser. Oliver is in his 5th year and she is in her 4th. They are best friends. But at quidditch practice she is just another player to be yelled at.

Kyra grabs the quaffle and throws it through the hoop making it past Oliver. He looks shocked. Was it just her or was he not paying attention lately. That was highly different for Oliver. He always made them work 4 times a week starting after class. Kyra didn't like to brag but she thought she was pretty good for a fourth year.

On the team was famous Harry Potter, Fred and George Weasley, Oliver Wood, and Angelina and Katie Bell.

She was friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione. But everyone on the team is her friend. Kyra's main enemy was Slytherin captain Marcus Flint. Mostly because he hated Oliver.

"KYRA!!!!!! ARE YOU OK!!!!!! HELLO KYRA!!!!!" Wood yelled.

She noticed she hadn't been paying attention and was sitting on her broom staring down to the ground for 5 minutes. She turned and looked at him awkwardly.

"Oh. Yeah." Kyra tells him weirdly.

"Um ok then." Wood says and rides off.

That was so awkward. Why did I do that?!?! Kyra thinks and ride off. Noticing quidditch practice is over she swoops to the ground and walks off.

"What happened with you today?" Katie asks her.

"I really don't know. I just wasn't thinking. I guess I am tired." Kyra replies.

"Yeah probably." Katie says and walks off.

Kyra walks to the Gryffindor Common Room after making a stop at the library. She says the password and goes threw the painting. When she walks in everyone stares at her. She looks at them curiously and runs upstairs. Everyone gets back to their work and stops staring. Oliver catches her before she makes it all the way up.

"Hey. What happened today?" Oliver asks her almost worried.

"Oh um I... I am just tried." Kyra tells him.

"Ok. You just seemed a little off. And I'm not trying to pick favorites but you are really good compared to the rest of the team. I know by the fact you can get the quaffle past me." he says smiling.

Kyra starts to blush so she looks at the stairs.

"Thanks." Kyra says shyly.

"Well I have homework to do. See ya tomorrow. And try to get some more sleep." He says & walks down the stairs.

"Ok." Kyra says and runs up the stairs smiling.

As Kyra gets done with her homework Hermione walks in.

"Hello Kyra." Hermione says as she sits done on her bed.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" Kyra asks her.

"Sure what is it. Homework problems or something." Hermione says as if she knows.

"Um no. Actually why was everyone staring at me when I came in?" Kyra asks worried.

"Well............ I really don't know. You are very popular and was late getting in." Hermione says while putting up her books.

"Yeah I guess." Kyra says and sighs.

"What's the matter?" Hermione says sounding exhausted.

"I could ask you the same thing." Kyra replies.

"I had way to much homework." Hermione tells her.

"Oh ok." She says back.

"So what's wrong?" Hermione asks her for the second time.

"Oh well it's... it's.........

Hey everyone this is my first Harry Potter story. I love Oliver Wood!! So tell me what you think and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!