Chapter 17

Kyra's POV

  I get up an hour before my first class and go to take a quick shower. After blow drying my hair I put on my Hogwart's robe and some black converse and walk down to eat a quick breakfast. Now that I think about it, I always eat a quick breakfast. I need to work on that. Like they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, hahaha no.

 I walk into the partially empty Great Hall and sit next to Neville. Most people would think, hey she's a star player on the winning qudditch team, she wouldn't hang out with someone like Neville.

 Well, they're wrong.

 As I sit there I eat some toast with butter, and some of the blueberry muffin I grabbed before Seamus could just to make him mad.

  Soon i decide to go to class. My first class of the day is History Of Magic. YAY!

   I go to class and stand by the door with my head against the wall. Not soon enough more people show up and he opens the door.

  Class goes by WAY to slowly and I get up to go to potions with Draco and Oliver. It's a very dramatic class might I add. Not only because Snape yells at the Gryffindors every second he can (except for me), I have to sit next to Draco for partner work and Oliver sits behind me.

  Snape says he put Draco and I together because we are both fourth years, but I think that's not the case.

  I get through that class with no issues except for once when Draco went to tell me something and Oliver tapped on me and I awkwardly looked at both of them, they looked at each other, and Oliver started giggling! Giggling I tell you!! But he didn't say anything about our little secret which I am grateful for.

  The day goes by really slow until last period which flies by. I get up when class is over and rush my way up to my room, get my qudditch robe on, grab my white sweater jacket for after practice,a sword for when fighting breaks out (Just kidding. Maybe), and run back down the school steps, go outside, and run to the field.

  The team is already there except for Harry, which is normal.

 "Hey. Ready for some hardcore practice from Oliver?" Angelina asks.

  "Not really. It's Mondayyy." I say sadly.

  "Yeah, I know right." she says and goes off to talk to Fred.

  Harry gets there a couple minutes later and we start practice. We do our usual warm ups and play a game against each other. It was a fairly good practice, we all did pretty well and Harry caught the snitch within the first half of the game.

  I was laying forward on my broom while Fred and George argued with Oliver about how to correctly hit the ball without knocking someone (Katie) out. I thought it was funny, Oliver did not. I hear some chatting from below and I see the Slytherin team looking up at us either laughing or staring harshly.

  "HEY OLIVER! TROUBLE'S HERE!" I yell and fly over to the rest of the team. Oliver flies down and we take that as a sign that we should to.

  "Kyra, wanna stay and watch us practice so when I'm done we can go to dinner together?" Draco asks me and glance at Draco with his signature smirk.

  "Actually we are going to the common room to go over plays. She can't."  Oliver tells him.

  "Um, I can't." I hurry up and say but get cut off my Draco.

  "I asked Kyra, not you." Draco tells him.

  They continue to argue on about MY schedule. I lean my head back and sigh.

   "DO we HAVE to fight!?" I mumble.

    They continue arguing.

   "Hey! HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I yell and they finally shutup.

    "I will hang out with you after all this is over and the Tri-wizard stuff starts. Not now." I say to Draco.

   "Fine, choose him over me AGAIN." He says harshly.

    "I do not!!" i yell.

   "She already chose me, she admitted it! She likes me even though she's dating you. It's just to make you jealous!" Oliver tells him.

  Ooooooh no.

  "What?" he says.

  "He's lying!!" I say to him.

  "Yeah. I guess he is." he says and storms up away from me.