Chapter 25

NO POV

     Kyra had heard about the argument between Draco and Oliver, and she wasn't happy about it. As soon as Ginny told her (she heard about it from Fred and George), she marched down the hall to Oliver's room he shared with Percy Weasley, and knocked loudly.

    "What?" Oliver said as he opened the door. "Oh. hey."

   "What did you do?" Kyra says and crosses her arms over her chest.

    "I have no idea what you're talking about. DO you Percy?" he says looking back at the red haired boy sitting at a desk reading.

   "What? Uh no." Percy said as continued his reading.

   "See. No idea." Oliver turns back to look at Kyra and smiles.

   "This isn't a joke. Why did you get in to a argument with Draco?" she says seriously.

   "What? He started it." Oliver tells her.

   "What do you mean 'he started it'?" Kyra asks confused by the response. "I heard he was just trying to get my attention."

  "Well, yeah. But, I don't think it's a good idea for him to bug you. Especially with the date coming up. You know him, he'll find out and try to talk you out of it." Oliver says.

  "No he wouldn't. Listen, I know you like to help me but i can control it myself."

  "Fine. I'm just trying to help, because I love you." Oliver says and hugs her.

  She hugs him back and asks "Did you just say you love me?"

  "Yeah. I did."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyra's POV 

"Wake up! Kyra... KYRA!" someone yells at me.

   I do as the person says and open my eyes. Turning to look at the alarm clock I see Ginny was the one yelling at me.

  "Oh my gosh!! I'm late!" I yell and jump from the bed. I throw on my clothes and qudditch robe while brushing my hair. It was very hard. I put on my shoes, not bothering to tie them very good and run down the steps to the Great Hall. When I get there most of the food is gone so I grab to thing nearest to me, which happened to be a green apple and run to locker room.

   "Whoa. Calm down. Why are you out of breath?" Oliver says grabbing me before I trip over my now un-tied shoe laces.

   "I," pause. "Was late," another breath. "Getting up." Back to normal. "I didn't have time to eat breakfast."

  "You're holding an apple though." Oliver says grabbing the apple from me.

  "Give that back! Oh wait, apples are rubbish you can have it." I say and bend down to tie my shoes.

   Oliver gave the apple to Harry and made him dispose of it. I tied my shoes and stood by the door leading out onto the field.

   Oliver gave his speech, a new one that Fred, George, and I couldn't mock, and then we went on the field.

   It was a foggy day, not good for the teams, mainly Harry. I could barely see the person in front of me. The game started and Katie caught the quaffle. She threw it, but it missed by alot.

   The fog is not in our favor today.

   I manage to get in threw the hoops after five times of throwing it way off. It almost hit Marcus at one point, without me knowing it. Oliver didn't see the person throwing the quaffle, since the thrower was so far away, so he got hit by the quaffle. I turned to see if he was okay and I almost fell of the broom. Why? Because it started to rain, that's why.