Chapter 27

Kyra's POV

Draco has took the liberty to talk to me whenever he can and he stares at me so much it's scary. I don't know what's gotten into him. Hermione says he's desperate for forgivness, which I agree. But kissing me wasn't the solution. Although I did forgive him but still it wasn't right.

But was I okay with him staring at me? I guess.

Did I like talking to him every moment we could? Absolutely.

But it was just as friends. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The only problem was that in potions today he grabbed my hand and held it under the table. I looked down at our hands intwined. I wanted to let to let go before Oliver saw but I didn't want to seem rude.

It's rude to hold hands with your ex when you are dating someone else Kyra.

I let go of his hand quickly and continued writing. I see Draco sigh and he suddenly gets up and leaves.

"Mr. Malfoy!" I hear Snape call out but he's already gone.

Out of instinct and curiosity I get up and leave too. I walk down the hallway calling his name and trying to find him.

He walks really fast. I murmur and keep searching. I see the front door to the school is open. It never stays open.

Really? I think to myself as I look outside. The rain is pouring to the ground like the ground is the only thing it needs in life.

Knowing that Draco is out there in the pouring rain makes me have to go get him. I run outside and wipe rain off my face so I can see. Draco is standing not far from school with his head down. He hears me coming and pulls out his wand.

"It's just me!" I say and he lowers his wand.

"You shouldn't be here." He tells me. "You'll get in trouble"

"Yeah, well, so are you, so.." I say and stand in front of him. We can hardly hear eachother over the rain.

"Why do you always approach me this way?" I say as he places his hand on my cheek.

"Kyra. You have beautiful eyes." He says and stares at me. I look away out of discomfort.

"This has to stop Draco. We are only friends." I say and look at him finally.

"I - I can't. Kyra you make me a better person. I don't want to be the bad guy. When I'm with you I'm better. Please. I can't stop thinking about your smile and your eyes and your flaming red hair that drives me insane."

"What are you asking me to do?" I yell.

"I'm asking that you go out with me again; that'll you be mine."

"I can't. " I say and start to walk away.

"Yes you can. Please." He says and grabs my hand.

"I....."