Chapter 12

*KYRA"S POV*

  I woke up around 7:00 that morning. Hermione shook me awake and told me i had a message. SO i get up and go to the dresser by my bed. On it, in Oliver's writing it says" Dearest Kyra, We have practice at 9:00 today. See you then. ~Oliver"

  Boo. I was going to catch up on some reading or hang out with Ginny and Hermione. I guess I'll do that next week.

  If i don't have practice. Or a date i tell myself.

 "Shutup brain." i say to myself.

  You can't tell yourself to shutup.

    "Uh, yeah i can. I just did." i say.

   Whatever. Just go eat breakfast.  

   "Fine. Ugh," i say.

  Wow. I'm a loser. Talking to yourself now Kyra, i could hear Oliver tell me. Oh just shutup.

   I get to the Great Hall and sit by myself. I don't feel like talking to anyone today.

  I grab a muffin and drink some orange juice. See this is fun. I am such a loner.

  I go up to my room and get dressed for practice. I could get dressed in the locker room. But i don't like changing around anyone, even if it's just putting on a robe.

  I leave the room around 8:45. It will take me about 5 minutes to get to the field. Unless someone bumps into me. And becomes your future boyfriend

  "Oh shutup." i say a little to loudly. A group a girls walking  by looks at me weirdly.

 Nice Kyra. Now they think your crazy or something.

 "Can I get a nicer conscience please?' i whisper.

  I FINALLY get to the field at 8:52. I go onto the stands to sit and wait. I watch Fred and George act weird around the field. Some practices i would be down there with them being goofy, but some days (like today) I'de rather not.  The great thing is no one ever asks why and they leave me alone when i do feel that way.

  Practice finally starts when Harry signals me down there. Katie's hanging all over Oliver's arm laughing and he's smiling to.

 I stick out my tongue at Fred and George when they look at me with their bottom lips out.

  "Oh shutup." I tell them.

  "Look at her though. I bet you wish you were her." George says.

  "Blah Blah Blah yeah right." i say getting on my broom and flying in the air.

  The wind feels really nice. It's a beautiful day, but i feel awful.

    We practice for a little while. We're doing really good and I'm actually having fun when I look at Katie and she falls straight off her broom. Woah.

  "KATIE" Angelina yells. We all fly as fast as we can to the ground.

  She's crying and holding her arm back.

  "Katie! Katie, what happened?" Oliver asks her.

  " I-I wa-was on my br-room, when Kyra said something and I fell." she says.

   "What!?!! I didn't do anything to you." i yell.

  "Kyra! How could you?" Oliver yells at me.

  "How could i do what!?!?! I didn't make her fall off the dumb broom. it's windy, she probably got blown off. Look at how skinny she is, It wouldn't take much just to plop her off the broom." I say angrily.

  "Kyra!!" he yells at me.

  "What? It's true! I mean look at her." i say gesturing to her. Probably not the best chose but I'm so mad and she is so rude I don't care.

  "I could kick you off the team for this you know." he snaps at me. The whole team is standing there shocked.

 "You know what, I don't care, I quit. I'm tired of your stupid antics. You've got one less person to carry her off the field now. Good. Luck. Not " i say and storm off the field.