Chapter 5

When I get to the field, I tell Fred, George, and a hurt Oliver what had happened. Why was Oliver hurt? Well when I ran to the field Oliver looked at me and waved then never seemed to take his eyes of me until I get on my broom and fly over, and at that point Fred hit a bludger which hit Oliver, who fell of his broom because he wasn't paying attention.             

 Anyway, when I told them what happened Fred and George laughed and said I was delusional because "Malfoy" only liked evil Slytherins. I told them I probably was because I has been knocked over and got my head hit by the end of the broomstick.

 When they flew off, I asked Oliver what he thought.

 "Why wouldn't he? Everyone thinks your cool and your pretty popular so he is probably after you to get more attention." he says.

 "But why? He could be with anyone else." I say.

 "Why really isn't the question Kyra," he says seriously, "the question is why not?"

 I think about this and he flies to the goals to write some more plays.

             ****************************************

At the Great Hall for lunch, I tell Hermione and Ginny what had happened and they squealed like mice.

"What's wrong with you guys? Are you choking on pudding?"  I ask slowly.

 "No silly!!!! He said why not! He thinks anyone would like you!' Ginny squeals.

 "He ain't lying is he?" I say sarcastically. They laugh as I walk off to the Gryffindor Common Room to read some text book for homework.

         *******************************************************************************

                            Why Not???????