Chapter 23

Oliver's POV

  I'll admit that I did not see it coming when I was knocked off my broom. I would say I'm strong and it doesn't hurt and I could leave right now if I was allowed, but I am hurting to much to lie. The worst part wasn't losing or getting hurt, it was hearing Kyra scream. I never want to hear her scream ever again. It hurt, hearing someone I love scream. I'll make sure she'll never be scared again.

  I'm interrupted in my thinking when I hear a small knock on the door. I let my eyes open slowly, enough to see Madam Pompfrey let my beautiful red haired Kyra in. You can tell when you look at her that she doesn't know how pretty she is. It makes her even more wonderful. Kyra is not only beautiful, oh no she's more than that, WAY more than that. She's smart, really smart, and sarcastic and funny and kind, to everyone. I mean who else dates Draco Malfoy and sits with Neville Longbottom at breakfast. She does.

     "What are you smiling about?" Kyra says and leans against the doorway.

    "Oh nothing, just thinking." I say and motion for her to sit by me.

    "About what?" she smiles at me making her look so beautiful, and sits next to me on the hospital bed.

   "Oh just things." I say and smirk at her.

    "Is one of those things me?" Kyra says and bits her bottom lip.

  "Yeah." I say and wrap my arm around her as she lays her head on my shoulder, her red hair laying on me. "Were you scared? I heard you scream."

  "Yeah. I didn't want you to be hurt." she whispers although no one told us to be quiet.

 "I'm okay. I'll never leave you." I tell her and she slightly smiles and closes her eyes. I watch her for a little while and fall asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    No POV

       Madam Pompfrey comes out of her office to make Kyra leave so Oliver can get some rest. She changes her mind as she sees Kyra snuggled up next to Oliver.

       Oliver slowly wakes up during dinner time, from a hungry stomach. He moves over a little, trying not to wake Kyra up.

   "Oliver, oh sorry, I didn't think you were still asleep." Madam Pompfrey exclaims as Kyra slightly wakes up from her slumber.

   "It's okay. We were just waking up anyway." Oliver says as Kyra adjusts her head on his shoulder.

  "You're free to go and eat dinner. Come back later for your asprin." Madam Pompfrey says and shoos them out of there.

    Hand-in-hand Oliver and Kyra walks to the Great Hall for dinner. They walk in the crowded "hall" and squeeze there way into a seat next to Harry and their friends.

  "Great to know you're okay." Hermione tells Oliver and he gives her a small smile.

   "Were did you go after the game, huh?" a squeaky voice says from behind them. The group turn around and sees Pansy, Draco, and "the other two" staring at them with a smirk. "Did you go and cry for your dearest boyfriend?" Pansy continues to Kyra, earning a chuckle from Draco. 

  "Hey, remember when you were my dearest boyfriend?" Kyra says to Draco. "Well, guess what? I'm not in the mood to hear you and your dirty, lieing, cheating house of supposed "powerful" students. Because you know what? You're just plain evil. You're not always evil, oh no. It's just hidden in there somewhere. Hidden in the place where your hearts should be. And Draco, I know you have a heart, you're just to stubborn and ignorant to use it. So leave us alone."  With a flip of her hair she turns around and eats her food occasionally smiling like nothing had happened.

  "Kyra, are you finished eating?" Oliver asks when he notices Kyra not eating anymore.

  "What?" she says looking away from Ginny to Oliver. "Oh, yeah."

  "Come with me." he says and grabs her hand walking out of the Great Hall. They walk for a while until they come to a sign in a hallway with a couple classrooms. The sign says if Slytherin wins tomorrow, there will be a trip to Hogsmead the next day. If Gryffindor wins tomorrow, the tie breaker game is held the next day and Hogsmead will be the day after that.

 "Would you like to accompany me to Hogsmead?" Oliver says in a thick accent.

   "Well.......absolutely!" Kyra says and hugs Oliver. Kyra doesn't notice it, but as they hug Oliver looks down at her and smiles at her response. "Oliver, you'll always be my best friend. I hope you know that."

  "Why would you say that?" Oliver says suspiciously to her.

  "Just letting you know. See ya tomorrow. Go get your aspirin." She says skipping off and turns to wink at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver's POV

 I watch her skip off and turn to get my aspirin. Watching her skip off I realized something. I kissed her on the cheek today. I've never actually kissed her.  I don't know if I plan on kissing her any time soon. Partly because I'm nervous, and partly because she scares me. I don't know how she'll react! She might slap me or something. Don't let her fool you. She's nice and all but she can snap at you in a second then act like it never happen. Like at dinner today. I finally arrive at the hospital wing and get my aspirin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

   Having Kyra snap at me and my "friends" at dinner makes me realize how much I messed up with her. I liked when she was with me and snapping at other people about us dating. She's right, I am stubborn and ignorant. I was taught to be that way. But when I'm with her, I'm different. She makes me realize how stupid I act. I get Oliver likes her. Okay, he LOVES her, but so do I. I don't only love her, I need her. Look at us, fourth/fifth year at Hogwarts and we already are in love. Kyra makes you that way. No matter how hard you try, you can't simply hate her. Even Pansy admits Kyra's cool. She still likes me to, I know she does. I'll have to try harder, act the way she wants me to, even if that means ditching my friends. I need to find a time to talk to her. Wait, I'll do it at Hogsmead. I'm sure she'll go with her friends .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL Everyone loves Kyra!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!! Vote, follow, comment! (That is, if you want to)