Chapter 16

Kyra's POV 

    After I ate my breakfast, I spent the rest of the day hanging out in my dorm-room thingy doing some practice stuff for school and reading some qudditch and non-magical magazines. Most of the qudditch magazines I have came from Oliver or Angelina.

   This is my fourth year at Hogwarts, Oliver's fifth. That mean he has to take his O.W.L.S this year, which is VERY important. But this year the teachers  came up with a program to help advanced students get the classes they need. Hermione and I have the exact same schedules, which contains six fifth year classes and four fourth year classes.

  Fifth Year Classes

Transfiguration

Potions

Charms

History Of Magic

Defence Against the Dark Arts

Study Of Ancient Ruins

 Fourth Year Classes

 Astronomy

Care Of Magical Creatures

Divination

  Now, I would take Muggle Studies but lets just say Dumbledore did not think putting a half-blood that lives and uses all non-magical  items and in non-magical places, that already is super smart, was a good idea.

  It would have made an easy pass.

 The best thing about taking fifth year classes is not that i get to take my O.W.L.S early. YAY! Note sarcasm. It's not that it makes me seem really smart. It's not that I will get to have extra free class periods my last year of Hogwarts.

  It's that I get six classes with Oliver.

  When it's time for dinner, I walk down to the Great Hall which is already almost full. When i walk in a couple people yell hi to me from all around the room. I say hi to Cedric, Luna, Cho, and lastly Draco who comes in conveniently right behind me.

  "Hey." I say and give him a hug.

 "Hey. Want to sit with me?" he asks.

  "Sorry I was going to talk to Hermione and Ginny for a little bit." I say innocently.

  "It's okay. Talk to you later." he says and walks over to his table. He's so popular, Like all of the Slytherins say hi to him as he sits down and he says hi back.

  Most people would say he's popular and everyone likes him in Slytherin because he forces them to or he's rich or pure in blood but that's not it at all. If you watch him closely you'll see that he's says hi and smiles back like he really cares and when he walks down the hall he'll make sure to say hi or nod his head to his fellow Slytherins. He isn't a bad person like everyone thinks he is which makes me like him so much. He's basically the boy version of me.

  I walk to my table and basically my whole little friend group scoots over to make room for me.

   I look so popular like wow.

  I say hi to everyone, grab some food and sit and wait when I'm done. Finally, after way to many random cookies I grab to eat out of boredom, McGonagall posts the schedule for teams on the wall.

 Tomorrow we have first practice right after classes and then Slytherin comes in to take our place.

 Que the fighting.