Midnight Makeovers

GREG'S POV

"Greg get your fingers out of the bowl!" Sam yelled. I turned around and found Sam standing behind me with a wooden spoon.

"But it's melted chocolate! It's so good!" I dipped my fingers in the bowl again. Sam slapped the back of my hand with her spoon.

"This isn't for you!" She grabbed the bowl and added something. "They're for Ryan."

"Why does Ryan get brownies and we don't?" Zack whined and walked in the kitchen.

"Did you fall off the roof? No you didn't! So no brownies for you." Sam shooed us away, but we stayed.

"You guys are so annoying!" She yelled.

"No we're not." Zack smirked and dipped his finger in the bowl. Sam smiled and elbowed him in the stomach. She walked over to the fridge and put the bowl in it.

"Now to make sure you two don't eat the chocolate..." Sam grabbed me and by the ears and dragged us in the living room. I saw Ashley and Jay sitting on the couch together. Ever since they kissed, they never left each others side.

"What did they do?" Jay asked.

"They keep on dipping their fingers in my chocolate!" Sam said and let go of our ears.

"Ow! That hurt!" Zack said and nudged Sam.

"Oh no. Not more injuries." I turned around and saw Kayla coming into the living room.

"How's Ryan?" I asked.

"He's fine. A lot of scratches, bruises and stuff. He's sleeping now." She smiled. Well at least he didn't die. "So what happened to Zack?" Kayla asked.

"He and Greg ate my chocolate!" Sam said. Yes Sam. Everyone knows we ate your chocolate. You don't need to say it again. Sam walked back into the kitchen and started making brownies.

"I'm going to go check on Ryan." I said and started to walk upstairs.

"I'll come with you." Kayla followed me. She lead me to her bedroom and opened the door. I saw Ryan lying on the bed, snoring. Kayla sat by Ryan's head and I sat at the bottom of the bed.

"So, he's ok?" I asked. Kayla nodded.

"We should probably just let him rest until morning, then try to get him out of bed and walking." She put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him. Did Kayla like Ryan? It seemed like it. I wished that I could have a relationship with Lauren like Ashley and Jay.

"Um, Kayla? Can I ask you something?" She looked up from Ryan.

"Sure?"

"Well, you know that I like Lauren. I want to get closer to her, but I never know what to say. What should I do?" I thought that Kayla would probably think I'm crazy and leave or something, but she move closer to me.

"Lauren likes random stuff. Funny, random, weird stuff. I guarantee that if you start to act like her, she'll start to like you."

"So, I have to change who I am?"

"Well, I thought that you were already crazy like her, and that you were hiding it." The truth is, I am pretty crazy. I guess I could let out my inner craziness for Lauren.

"And you're sure that she'll like me?"

"Absolutely."I

"Thanks, Kayla."

"No problem. Now, we should probably leave Ryan. I'm surprised that he didn't wake up." We left and walked downstairs. Ashley and Jay were still sitting together, Sam was yelling at Zack for eating her brownies, and Lauren was no where in sight. That couldn't be good.