Lauren the Crumb

JAY'S POV

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO ME!" My eyes opened slightly and I saw Lauren lying on the floor, curled up in a ball. Ashley and Sam were standing around her with their arms crossed.

"Lauren you have to get up. You've been lying there for over an hour." Ashley said, clearly annoyed.

"SHTAP. TALKING. TO. ME." She repeated and curled up more. I stood up and walked over to them.

"What's wrong with Crazy this time?" I yawned. The girls looked at me, and burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Ashley laughed. I shook my head. She handed me a mirror. There was a big, black moustache under my nose and my eyebrows were thicker. I tried to wipe it away, but nothing happened. I ran to the sink and tried to wash it off, but it stayed.

"GREG!" I yelled. This was obviously him. Greg sat up, half asleep. There was a black moustache and beard on his face too.

"I was sleeping." He mumbled and stood up.

"Did you do this?" I asked and pointed to my face. Greg looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Pfft... No..." He looked over at Lauren and smirked. Then he walked over to the pile of firewood in the kitchen, picked up a stick and started to poke Lauren with it.

"I TOLD YOU PEOPLE I'M NOT GETTING- oh, hi Greg." Lauren turned her head and smiled.

"Why are you curled up in a ball?" Greg asked, still poking her.

"I'm a crumb." Lauren said.

"Well crumbs don't get brownies for breakfast." Sam said sweetly and walked away. After hearing that, Lauren jumped up so quickly, I didn't even see her move. She was down then up.

"CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!" Lauren sang and skipped into the kitchen. Greg just stared forward with a goofy smile on his face.

"Earth to Greg." I said and waved my hand in front of his face. He shook his head, but was still smiling.

"Why do you guys look like retards?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Zack standing behind us, with faint black lines all over his face.

"Speak for yourself." I handed him the mirror and he gasped.

"Greg did this, didn't he." Zack moaned. I nodded. Zack slapped the back of Greg's head.

"Ow. That hurt." Greg pouted.

"Why did you draw on our faces?" I asked.

"And your own?" Zack added.

"Cause it's funny. And for the record, I only drew on Zack. Lauren drew on you and me." Greg smiled when he said Lauren's name.

"What the hell?" I asked. Every time he mentioned Lauren, he acted like an idiot.

"What?" He asked.

"Every time you say Lauren's name, you act all lovey." He blushed.

"Cause I like her." He said quietly.

"You like her? Or you love her?" Zack asked and smirked. Greg blushed even more, and his face looked like a tomato.

"I wouldn't say that I love her... I just really like her. A lot." He mumbled and walked to the kitchen.

"He's so in love with Lauren." I whispered to Zack as we followed Greg into the kitchen. Sam was drizzling melted chocolate over some brownies. Lauren was tied to her chair, for probably no reason. And Ashley, she was just sitting on the table looking beautiful. Yeah that's right. I called her beautiful, only cause she is. I smiled at her and she smiled back.