Leeroy!!

NEXT MORNING

SAM'S POV

I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and face was pressed against something warm. I opened my eyes very very slightly and saw a bare chest in front of me. Since I was still half asleep, I started mumbling random stuff like, "Oh Zayn," and "I love you Zayn." I heard someone chuckle and I opened my eyes fully. I looked up and saw Zack smirking.

"Hey." He said. I rolled my eyes and moved back a bit.

"Something wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms tighter around me, pulling me into his chest.

"N-no." I stuttered, trying not to look down to see if he had a six pack. Zack pulled me so closed to him I was forced to look into his eyes. Don't kiss him, don't kiss him. I repeated that in my head before he pulled me towards his face.

"Hey Sam have you seen- oops, I didn't know that you were busy." I turned my head and saw Ashley standing in the doorway. "I'll leave you two alone." She giggled and ran out, closing the door.

"Ashley!" I yelled. I turned back to Zack and gave him a dirty look. He took his arms from my waist and held up his hands.

"Better." I said and walked out of the room. I heard footsteps behind me, meaning that Zack was following me or... Omg the demon from Paranormal Activity is coming after me! Wait, calm down. There's no such thing as demons. I cursed Lauren for making me watch all three Paranormal Activity movies. I walked down the squeaky stairs and stopped in my tracks. Lauren was dressed in a white jacket, grey shorts, her blonde hair tied up in a bun and was wearing pink wristbands and a pink headband.

"Lauren, why are you dressed like that?" Zack asked.

"I'm not Lauren!" She said in a British accent. "I'm Leeroy!"

"Who?"

"Leeroy! Your choreographer!" She squealed.

"Um... What?"

"Ok so here's what I'm thinking first up your number's gonna be really big. Stay with me cause I'm quite quick and five, six, seven, eight." I watched as she danced. "And Niall, for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy. And Zayn pirouette, and Louis do the splits and Liam you stay exactly where you are because you are per-fect."

"We'd never do that." I added. Lau- I mean Leeroy, started jumping up and down and clapping.

"Yay!" She said.

"What the hell did you just do." Lauren turned around and looked at Greg and Jay, who were standing behind her with their mouths open.

"Have you guys not seen The Best Song Ever video?!"Lauren screeched. The guys shook their heads.

"Oh my god." Lauren said. Then she smiled.

"Sam... If you think about it, Jay could be Leeroy." Jay's eyes widened and he took a step back. Lauren jumped on him and sat on his chest.

"Lauren get off!" He yelled. Lauren started to put her wristbands ad headband on him.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" I turned my head and saw Ashley standing at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed. Jay started blushing but Lauren continued to dress Jay up.

"Look, it's Leeroy!" Lauren yelled when she was finished. Jay stood up.

"Wow. Leeroy is my boyfriend." Ashley giggled and walked up to Jay, kissing his cheek.

"So you'd rather date Leeroy than me?" Jay asked, putting his hand on his chest.

"Maybe." Ashley smirked. Jay rolled his eyes and took Ashley's hand.