Unexpected Visit

KAYLA'S POV

I screamed as someone pushed me into the cold water. When I came up, I saw Samantha standing on the dock.

"Sam!" I yelled and wiped water out of my face.

"Sorry Kayla! I couldn't help it!" I grabbed her wrist, pulling her in the water. She landed in a belly flop. Ouch.

"I'm so gonna kill you!" She yelled as she put her hand over her red stomach.

"CANNONBALL!" Lauren yelled and jumped into the cold water. Her head popped out and she spat out water like a fountain.

"Lauren, that's disgusting. You have no idea what's in that water." Ashely said, sitting on the dock.

"Come on, Ashley. Come in and swim with us." Sam said as she swam over to Ashley and sat beside her.

"No way," she replied, "I just did my makeup." Ashley batted her eyelashes.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but it's your own fault." Sam said and shrugged.

"Wait- what are you talking ab-" Sam cut her off by pushing her into the ocean. Ashley fell, stayed underwater for a second, then jumped back up. Her mascara was smeared all over her face, her blush washed off, revealing some pimples, and her eyeliner was spread all across her temples.

"Aah! I look like a creaking zombie! You itch!" Ashley has been practicing not swear because she's going to have a new brother or sister soon, and her parents don't want her swearing around him/her. So she's been replacing swear words with similar sounding words. Ashley quickly jumped out of the water and ran towards the house.

"I'll go calm her down." Lauren said, chasing after her. I tried not to laugh. Lauren? Keep someone calm? She could barely keep herself under control!

"Good one." I said, high fiving Sam when the two girls were out if ear shot. She shrugged.

"Hey, she deserved it. I mean, who wears their swimsuit if they're not gonna-" Sam was interrupted by someone screaming,

"STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!" Then followed by several sounds that sounded like someone being hit, and a guy yelling.

"Kayla! Sam! I think you need to come here." Ashley shouted from the house. Sam and I gave each other worried looks and quickly got out of the ocean. We ran to the house, where we saw Lauren kicking and punching some random guy. I pulled Lauren away from the guy, avoiding her swinging arms and legs.

"Keep that thing under control!" He yelled as three other guys walked behind him.

"I am not a THING. I am a person!" Lauren yelled back. "And it's your fault anyway!"

"My fault?! I just asked a question and then you started hitting me!" The guy rubbed his shoulder.

"Um, who are you?" Ashley asked. "And why are you at our beach house?" I added. The guy looked confused.

"Uh, no. This is OUR house for the summer."

"No. OURS." I replied. The guy turned to one of his friends.

"Zack! You said the house was gonna be free this summer!" Zack raised his hands.

"Jen said it was!"

"I told you to stop believing what Jen says!"

"But she said she checked with-"

"Um," I interrupted, "can we focus on the main problem?"

"We can share the house." Zack suggested.

"There are only four bedrooms." The first guy said.

"I'm willing to sleep on the couch." Said another guy.

"Great idea! We'll take the bedrooms, and you guys and sleep in the living room!" Sam said.

"Thanks a lot, Greg!" The first guy said, punching Greg in the arm.

"Well," Lauren said, breaking free of my grip, "I have to go unpack before Mr. Pegelehoocho suffocates." She ran into the house.

"Mr. Pegelehoocho?" Zack asked.

"Her pet cobra." Ashley replied. The boys gave exchanged worried looks.

"Don't worry, it's her imaginary pet." Ashley quickly added.

"Now, who are you?" I asked again.

"I'm Ryan." Said the first guy, "You already know Greg and Zack." Greg had dark brown hair and green eyes. Zack had honey coloured hair and eyes.

"And this is Jay." Ryan continued. Jay had light blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Ryan had blondish-brownish hair and brown eyes.

"Well, I'm Kayla. This is Ashley, Sam and the crazy one's Lauren."

"Nice to meet you." We stood there in an awkward silence, until Lauren came running in with more of her randomness.

"KAYLA! POR QATIN JUSKULA DES YWENS TEMOO!" Lauren screeched and hid behind me.

"What did Crazy just say?" Greg asked.

"She's just speaking the language that she made up and forced the rest of us to learn it. She said there's a rat in the bathroom." I said calmly. Yes, a couple months ago, Lauren made up a new language so quote, "evil meanies won't understand us an kill us." I seriously don't know what goes on in that girl'a head.

"Well, you guys should go unpack." Ashley said, staring right at Jay. The guys walked back to a big, red Jeep and pulled out four suitcases. The girls and I walked into the house and up to the bedrooms.

"Oh my god! Jay is so cute!" Ashley squealed when I closed the door of my bedroom.

"Ashley. What about Brandon?" I asked an crossed my arms. Brandon was Ashley's boyfriend. Ashley sighed.

"I told you. We broke up." I laughed.

"Whatever. I don't trust those guys."

"Me neither." Sam said. "We should get to know them first." Ashley frowned then nodded.

"Fine."

"TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES BA DA DA DA DA BU DA BUM!" Lauren randomly yelled and ran around the room.

"SHUT UP!" We all yelled. But, as usual, Lauren ignored us and kept annoying us with her retardness.