Connor

JAY'S POV

I smiled as Ashley's lips met mine. She definitely had chocolate today. Yum. I set her on the kitchen counter so I wouldn't have to bend down so much. Her hand went up, tangling themselves in my hair. I rubbed small circles on her hips.

"Yo Princess!" We were interrupted when a voice yelled that, followed by a scream. Ashley jumped off the counter and ran in the living room, dragging me behind me. A guy with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes stood at the doorway, while Lauren, Sam and Kayla gave him hugs and kisses. Oh great. Another guy that they all loved. Ashley gasped and put her hands over her mouth.

"Connor!" She screamed and tackled the guy to the ground. "I haven't seen you in three years!" Tears ran down her cheeks.

"How's my Princess?" He asked.

"I missed you so much!" Ashley said, crying.

"I missed you too, babe."

"I told you to stop calling me babe."

"Sorry babe."

"Connor." Connor raised his hands and stood up. He kissed the top of Ashley's head and gave her another hug.

"You idiot! You didn't call us or anything!" Kayla said.

"I would've, but I lost my phone when I was in New York."

"Oh yeah, how was New York?"

"Eh. Lots of pollution. But I did stay in an apartment close to work. So that was pretty good." Ashley looked over at me and grabbed Connor's hand.

"Connor, this is my boyfriend, Jay. Jay, this is my older brother." Wait. Brother. He wasn't a boyfriend? Yes! Now I don't have to be jealous! Connor's smile faded and he looked at his sister.

"Boyfriend? Is it going to be like..."

"Connor!" Ashley yelled and nudged his stomach. Connor raised his hands.

"Jeez I was just wondering." He said with a smirk.

"Connor, I thought that you were supposed to be in Oregon?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah! Weren't you and Luke going there for a couple weeks?" Ashley asked. Connor's smirk faded and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. I was supposed to."

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked.

"It's Stephanie. She said that you and I need to carry on her family's tradition and work for her company." Ashley's jaw dropped and she looked furious.

"No! I will not work for that witch!" She screamed.

"Ashley she's our mother."

"Step-mother. And she only wants us to work so we'll be miserable."

"That's not true. She likes you and-"

"Are you kidding?! She hates me! I remember she told Dad that she hated me!"

"Ashley come on! Stephanie wants us to work for the company, the least you could do is at least try it."

"You can go tell Stephanie to shove her company up her-"

"Ashley. Watch it." Kayla warned. Ashley nodded.

"Look, Connor. Just tell Stephanie that I'm not working for her. I'm staying here with my friends and Jay." She said.

"Ok. See you in September." He said. Ashley looked like she was expecting a giant fight.

"Bye Connor. Say hi to Dad, ok?" She gave him a giant hug. Connor kissed the top of her head and hugged all the other girls. I could've sworn that Connor gave me an evil look as he drove away...