I Have No Idea What To Name This Chapter

RYAN'S POV

It was all sunshine and lollipops that day... Until she came. I thought that the day couldn't get any better, because Kayla kissed me. She freaking kissed me twice. I even thought that maybe she wanted to be my girlfriend. But stupid MacKenzie had to come.

"MacKenzie?!" I yelled when she arrived at the beach house. She didn't say anything, she just stood there and crossed her arms. I got my crutches and walked over to her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What I wanted when we were on the phone."

"MacKenzie, I already told you, I'm not getting back together with you." Her jaw tightened.

"I said I was sorry. The time that I kissed that other guy, it was the biggest mistake of my life. Ryan, you made me happy. You were the love of my life. Please take me back." MacKenzie took my hand and stared at me, her blue eyes wide. I shook her hand away.

"If you think that a little "I'm sorry" is going to make me forgive you, you better think again." MacKenzie looked like she was about to start crying.

"B-but-"

"Look, he doesn't want to be your boyfriend. Get over it." I turned my head and saw Kayla standing next to me. MacKenzie looked at her.

"And who do you think you are?" MacKenzie asked. Kayla smirked.

"Kayla, Ryan's girlfriend." Wait-what? What?! Did she just call herself my girlfriend?! She didn't hesitate or anything. She just said it. Kayla wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest.

"We've been dating for a week." She continued. "I'm so lucky that I met him." I could not believe what was happening. MacKenzie looked furious.

"No! You're not his girlfriend! I'm supposed to be!"

"Yes I am!"

"No!"

"Yes and I can prove it!" Kayla took her hands from my waist hand put them on my neck and kissed me. I tried my best not to look surprised or shocked, but like this was something that we did regularly.

"Alright I get it!" MacKenzie yelled. Kayla pulled away slowly and looked back at MacKenzie. I felt myself blushing. A lot.

"Great. Now you can leave because you're not wanted here." Kayla said and pushed MacKenzie's shoulder softly.

"Excuse me?!" Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Ok, let me say it in a way that you might understand...You... Are... Not... Wanted... Here."

"Are you trying to call me dumb?!" MacKenzie shrieked.

"Well I'm not calling you Albert Einstein."

"Who?"

"Exactly." MacKenzie balled her fists and her face was red with fury.

"You'll regret not taking me back, Ryan." She said, stomped out of the house, and slammed the door shut.

"What just happened?" Jay asked after it was silent for a while.

"I-I don't know." I said, staring at the door. I turned and looked at everyone's faces. Greg, Jay and Zack's jaws were dropped and all the girls had big smiled on there faces, I had no idea why. Ashley jumped off of Jay's lap, grabbed Kayla by the wrist and pulled her upstairs. Lauren and Sam followed. I'm not even sure how I felt. Happy? Surprised? Shocked? I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Dude, are you ok?" Zack asked.

"No. Kayla and I kissed three times today and I'm not ok." I said sarcastically.