Im okay (Nami x Usopp)

It happened all in an instant. The strawhats were under attack and fighting to protect their ship. The navigator was cornered and getting severely beaten.  Before the enemy gave her a final blow, Usopp defended her and got in the way of the shot. He was stabbed right in the chest and fell in an instant. Nami was mortified and frightened.
"USOPP!"
She ran to his practically lifeless body, teary eyed and in deep fear.
"Chopper! Chopper you have to help him! We have to save him before he bleeds out!"
They rushed him into choppers office, while the rest of the crew finished off the enemy fighters.
After several hours of surgery everyone left him to rest, other than Nami, whom laid at his bedside clutching his cold hand waiting for him to wake up.
Why did he save me? He knew he could've died. He almost did...if that blow stabbed him just a little closer to the right he'd be...
As her thoughts stopped he began to stir.
"N...Nami? Where am I?"
Hearing his voice....His voice wasn't as strong as it usually is. She started to cry.
"Ah! What did I say!?"
She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed harder.
"Why did you do it? Why did you save me? You could've died!"
"I didn't want to see you get hurt. You're such an important part of this crew. I'm just a cowardly sniper."
"No! That's not true! What you did today was the bravest thing! I'm so worried! You're in such critical condition and it's all my fault if I wasn't so stupid!"
She covered her face with her hands and began to weep. He gently pulled her wrists away and kissed her. Her breath shortened and her eyes turned wide. Her cheeks were wet and burning and her face frozen in shock.
"Look at me Nami. I'm okay, and kissing you made me even better. You were the only one to sit by my side all night and I would do it again without hesitation. I love you."
Her breath was so small it was almost gone. She looked up in udder shock.
"Wh-what did you say?"
"I love you Nami, and I want to protect you."
It felt as though all the breath she had was stolen from her. He felt this way and he truly meant it.
"I know I'm a coward. I know I'm not strong like Luffy or Zoro or anyone else on this crew but being with you and falling in love with you gave me my own kind of strength. Not like theirs but in a way where I would give up everything and anything to be by your side."
She understood then. Then and there, she realized all the times of protection and gentle care. Usopp loved her, and she felt the same way.
"You're not a coward Usopp-kun. You just saved me and it almost cost you your life. That's the bravest thing someone could ever do. I'm glad I have you."
"I'm here for you Nami and I always will be. I may not be the strongest but I'll grow stronger just for you."
In the moment both of their lives changed. They were closer, stronger, and better than they've ever been. They loved each other and that gave them the biggest strength of all.