Girl Talk (Nami x Robin)

YURI LEMON WARNING.

Listening to the calm waves as I read a book, I notice Nami come back from the island we were at. She just got done swimming and her body is still slightly wet and shiny.
"Hey Robin! You should come swimming! The water around the island is pretty nice."
She dries her hair with a towel and strides over to the vanity.
"No, I'm fine right here reading. How was the swim?"
"Pretty nice. Those boys are a handful though."
She walks up to the mirror and takes her earrings off.
"Yes, this crew is quite rowdy. Is Sanji making food?"
"I think so, I'm sure he is for Luffy. Are you hungry?"
She attempts to take off the back of her bikini top but her little fingers fumble and fidget.
"Robin would you mind? I'm having some trouble."
I close my book and walk over to her. Her back was slender and shiny. Glancing at her front in the mirror her chest looked alluring and her hips called my name. All I could think of was touching her. I gently touch the string on her back and my heart began to race. I risked the chance and as I pulled the string I slowly reach my arms around and grab her bare chest. She gasped and pulled away slightly.
"Robin!? What are you doing?"
"No ones on the Sunny but us, and they won't be back for a while."
I come up behind her and we look at one another in the mirror. I pull the string tied around her neck so her top slid off instantly. I go back to my original action and grab her chest once more, gently kissing her shoulder. She let out a harder breath as she watched what I did. I rubbed her nipples slowly but roughly. I turn her around and set her on the vanity, facing me. I push her legs apart and look at her intriguingly.
"You're so beautiful miss Navigator~."
I wrap my lips around her soft bud as I caress her womanhood over her bikini bottoms. She let out a moan and slowly opened her legs more. I tugged at her hip strings and pulled her bottoms off with ease. I place my lips on her neck as I trace her folds. I place one finger in and she instantly became putty under my fingertips.
"Ohh Robin."
Hearing her moan like that was such a turn on. I started to pump faster. After one minute I enter another finger. I kiss her passionately as I come closer. Her legs quiver and she opens them wider. She started breathing faster and moaning louder, I felt the urge to taste her moans and I flicked my tongue against her lips. She pulled me in closer for a passionate kiss, slipping her hot wet tongue into my mouth. She pulled off my glasses and pulled me in closer. I flicked my fingers against her upper wall, hitting a sweet spot and causing her to bust out in cries. She was close, I felt it filling up inside her, she moaned my name over and over until she finally squirted all over my fingers. I pulled out leaving her tired and breathless.
"Why...that came out of nowhere Robin!"
"I'm not done miss navigator~"
I pull her to my bed where she lay naked. She got up on her knees and pulled off my sweater. She went straight for my chest and started groping. Our lips met in unison and we held each others bare chests, coming in closer and closer. Our tongues danced and fought the other, we were going at it so intensely we started to sweat. She gently pushed me on my butt and pulled my thighs open. Her tongue met with my clit and I let out an instant moan. She ate me out like she never eaten food before. Hearing her slurp and suck and watching her slip her tongue into my hole made me get so hot as I tugged at her ginger hair. I flipped her over so we're kissing each others sex areas at the same time. Her tongue made me soaking wet and it made me go harder and better on hers. I finger and lick her and pinch and pull and suck and do all I can to please her. Her moans vibrated against my sensitive areas making it feel eroticly euphoric.
I wanted to pleasure her more
And more.
Cien Fleur
Another pair of hands came off the bed and groped her chest, moving her boobs around and touching her sensitive nipples. With great force, I push her over down on the bed and call up more arms and pin her down with her legs wide open and her hands restrained.
"I'm gonna make you scream miss navigator, are you ready?"
"Please Robin!"
I insert two fingers instantly and flick her clit with my tongue. I go fast up and down and in every direction, I mauled her with my mouth.
I kept going and I didn't stop no matter how loud she got, no matter who even heard. I felt her heating up, nearing her end. Her moans were getting faster and higher, she became desperately frantic until she released all over my face, but that didn't stop me. I kept going and I wasn't stopping.
"Robin!"
Nami's shaky voice called out to me. It kept getting louder and faster once she realized I wasn't stopping. It was getting closer, I felt it. Nami's body was squirming and she was squealing until finally she squirts all over the bed. I pulled away and wiped my mouth as I looked down at her tired, wet, shiny body.
"Robin...that was....amazing!"
She spoke a word between every breath.
"There's more where that came from"