(zoro x reader) Hooking up

A/n: SUPER SEXUAL EXPLICIT CONTENT. Involves kinkiness and lots of lemon. You were warned read at your own risk.

It was a dark, warm, windy night on the sunny out on the grand line. Everyone was sound asleep. It was late after midnight and the only two people stirring was you and a certain handsome moss head. You were up in the crows nest together in the middle of a passionate hot make out. You've been secretly hooking up for almost a month now. No one knew and surprisingly nobody caught on especially when you both had similar night watch shifts.
  How it all started was a blur to you both, it kinda just happened. You were into his stubbornness and his broad muscles. He was into your strength/intelligence and your detailed smooth shining body. He'd always catch you glimpsing at him while he trained. You'd always catch him glimpsing when you bent down low or when you wore skimpy clothes. So one thing lead to another and then you guys started sneaking around having sex.

His hands started to roam and it sent chills through your body. He had you pinned against the wall, gripping your thighs tightly. He was shirtless and his body felt toned and firmed. He grinded his member against your region making you breathe heavy. He went down and slid his hand in your pants, his middle and ring finger tracing your womanhood.
"You're already wet and I've barely touched you."
He smirked against my ear and slid his index/middle fingers in, putting his thumb on my clit. He pulled my head up by my hair and buried his lips into my neck leaving a big hickey behind. My mouth was agape, waving out moans.
"You like that?"
He smirked and stared deep into my eyes. Studying my embarrassed expression. We spread a furry white blanket out onto the floor and we moved to lay upon it. He lifted up my legs and started pumping faster. I arched my back and moaned even louder. He pulled out and sucked on his fingers. He grunted and aggressively pulled off my shorts. My warm region met with the cold air. He rested his four fingers on my stomach and his thumb on my clit. He teased my slit with his tongue often trailing off to the sensitive spot on my inner thigh. He pinched my clit and started sucking and biting my thigh. He left a big hickey and looked up with a devilish smile. I sat up as he laid on his back. I got an idea and crawled up to him over his body.
"Wanna play a game~?"
I looked down at him and kissed his cheek and trailed down his neck. I pulled my shirt over my head and whipped off my bra. He smiled at my naked body.
"What cha got in mind?"
I slipped the bandana off his arm and blindfolded him. He smiled and licked his lips in excitement. I started to lick his lips. I explored his mouth and felt his vibrated moans echo into my mouth. He rubbed his hands up my sides and hummed slightly. I pulled away and got up. I bend my knees on each side of his head and slowly sit. Once he felt what was happening he grabbed my hips and pushed me deeper to his face. I started riding his tongue and he gripped my thighs tightly.  I twisted my fingers into his fluffy moss hair. He kissed and sucked and nibbled all over my womanhood causing me to moan in ecstasy. He slid his tongue into my hole and slapped my ass at the same time causing me to let out a quick sharp moan. I started riding faster feeling his tongue slide back and forth on my slit. I felt my stomach tighten. I was close.
"Z-zoro I'm I'm gonna-"
He rubbed my clit really fast quickening my close to climax.
"Cum on my face."
I release all over his mouth and he licks his lips in delight.
After I finish my orgasm, I turn and grab his member, causing him to jump slightly. I rubbed it over his pants feeling it harden. I pull his pants down to his hips and watch his big hard member spring out. I sucked on his tip as he moaned against my lower region. I stopped which caused him to groan and softly buck his hips. I lick from bottom to tip slow as possible to tease him then I pulled away again, as did he.
"D-don't tease so much."
I chuckled and turned to look back at him.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded confusingly.
"Ookayy~"
I leaned down and kissed his tip and put my tongue on his head. Then as a surprise, I took the whole thing into my mouth quickly and instantly. He let out a loud moan and squeezed my ass.
"Ffuckk (f/n).."
I started to deep throat him as fast as I could. His breath was heavy and short. He kept cursing and biting his lip. I wrapped my lips around his member and dripped saliva onto his tip. I hummed against it knowing it'd feel better. Out of nowhere his grip tightened. I felt him throb and I knew he was close so I pulled away with a popping sound. He flipped me over and held me down by my upper arms. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.
"You ready?"
I nodded and he kissed me once more. He slipped his wet member into me and I moaned and bit my lip to stop it. He grabbed my wrist and pushed it back down.
"I wanna hear you moan. Better yet I want you to be screaming."
He slammed into me. Instantly pumping fast and slamming into me hard changing my soft moans into screams. He grabbed my hips and used them as handles to pump better. I was beyond wet and I felt my juices drip down and cause a wet spot on the blanket.
"Heh you're making a mess."
He smirked at looked down at our connected regions.
"D-don't point it out baka!"
I felt my face go red. He smiled at this and decided to flip me onto my hands and knees.
"Now it's your turn."
He hummed into my ear and blindfolded me. I felt him trail his hands down my body. He smacked my ass and grabbed it tightly, opening my whole lower region to be clear and visible to see. I felt embarrassed as I felt his eyes pry into me. Too a sudden shock he placed his warm tongue on my clit and slid it up, not stopping until he gets to my forbidden hole.
"N-no! Don't!"
"Why so shy (f/n)? Your body seems to love this considering that your dripping right now."
He put his two fingers into my womanhood and licked my forbidden area. I was overcome with pleasure. He then pulled away and placed his tip at my womanhood.
"I want you to beg for me. Tell me how bad you want me."
"Z-zoro I want you."
He raised his hand and slapped my ass as hard as he could. I yelped and bit my lip.
"Not convincing enough. I want to hear your desperation."
"Fuck! Zoro give it to me! I want you inside me right now! I need you to fuck me!"
He gripped onto my hips and rammed into me again. His groin slamming against my ass causing loud noises to echo. I felt my juices dripping down my legs which caused me to moan even more. He grabbed both my nipples and tugged at them. Leaning over to bite my ear.
"You love my cock don't you?"
All I could do was moan in response. It felt amazing. He pulled out causing me to whine and whimper. He picked me up and pushed me against the window. He bent me down as we were both standing. I was at a 90 degree angle with my chest against the window. He slipped back in with ease and started where he left off. He reached under and pinched my clit causing me to moan louder.
"You might wanna be quiet. Wouldn't want anyone waking up and looking at the window would you? Or be as loud as possible. I would love to see the look on that Ero cooks face as he catches me taking you."
He tugged harder. My breath got heavy and fast. He was pumping at a fast pace and my boobs kept hitting the cold glass.
"Say my name."
I refused. I didn't want the crew to know what we were doing. No way. He went faster and smacked my ass.
"Say it!"
He pinched one nipple and rubbed my clit.
"Z-zoro!"
I was close. I was gonna release again.
"Say it louder."
"Zoro!"
I felt him throb. He was close too. He rubbed at my clit as fast as he could and rubbed my nipple between his index and thumb slightly tugging.
"Louder!"
"ZORO"
I came all over his member. He shot his warm seed inside me and rode out our orgasm.
He panted heavily and pulled out of me.
"We'll go next round tomorrow."
He softly slapped my back and went to go put his pants on.
"If we were heard this time there won't be a tomorrow."
"You can't survive a week without our fun moments."
"Don't be cocky moss head!"
He laid back onto the blanket and got comfortable. I slipped on his shirt and walked up to him.
"You didn't deny it."
I crawled up and laid on his chest snuggling up to his bare upper body.
"Shut up baka."
He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.
"Love ya too."