My Dominat Captain (Law x Reader)

Lemon/sexual theme

I fidgeted with my dress. Whenever I moved it either slid up or slid down. It was skin tight and now my only choice of dress. It was chosen for me by my captain and his idiotic crew. He was throwing a big party for whatever reason and of course there was a "dress code". Usually a pirate wouldn't have a super fancy dress to wear on her daily adventures of swindling and conquering with her crew of buccaneers so they bought me one at some casino type island. It barley fit and made me uncomfortable. I went down the stairs (were on a luxury island in a rather big cabin-mansion) trying not to trip over the hem of my dress. I get a glimpse of a big dinner table with my captain sitting at the end. He wore a suit, something quite new to the naked eye. The rest of the crew sat in their chairs in what looked to be an uncomfortable manner, They were holding back from eating the food, all waiting for my presence.
"Gentleman, our guest of honor has finally arrived."
He raised his glass of red wine, making everyones eye turn towards me.
"(F/n), Welcome to the Captains party."
Everyone's eyes glimmered, anxious to dig into the food. The only empty chair left was right next to Law himself (of course...). I walk over slowly, concentrating on my steps over to the empty seat. As I drew closer I feel sideways glances and eyes start to wonder. My dress opened on each side all the way up my thighs, so everyone could see the sides of my legs.
I sat with ease next to my captain as he poured me a drink. His shirt had a few buttons undone and his tie was really loose, as if the whole style was new to him.
"Took you long enough."
His voice was so quiet for only me to hear.
"I didn't want to wear this silly thing. It's tight and baggy in all the wrong places!"
He smirked handsomely as he set down the bottle with a loud thump.
"Now that the whole crew is here, we may begin."
The crew grabbed food without hesitation, as though they all planned what to grab already. The room got loud rapidly.
"What's the whole deal with the party?"
"I've had this planned for a long time. Thought we needed something luxurious for once and I finally had the money to do it. I have this whole night planned out."
"Oh, do you?"
He chuckled and took a sip of his bittersweet wine.
"Foods getting cold m'dear and disappearing quick. You might want some."
I look at what was left. The food looked very expensive and very delicious. Everyone else was basically fighting over it. Food was flying in the air and bottles were being thrown. It's as though me and Law had our own little space bubble of privacy.
"Why aren't you eating?"
"It's my duty as captain to make sure everyone In my crew eats first. Which also means,"
He pulls a piece of cake off a platter and puts it to my mouth.
"You."
I take a small bite. The scent of vanilla burns my nose as the creamy cake melts in my mouth. He smiles at my admiring expression and licks the cake I just bit off of. My cheeks heat up a little as I stare at his tongue and lips. I try to erase the dirty thoughts away my drinking large sips of wine and focusing my eyes on other things...but it was so difficult not to look at him. When I'm almost done with my wine I feel a strong large hand slip under the table and into the cut of my dress, very close to my core. I jerk my head towards him and he squeezes harder as he talks behind the wine glass in his other hand.
"Don't make it so noticeable."
I swallow the lump in my throat and force the rest of my wine down. His fingertips rub my inner thigh ever so gently, teasing me horribly. I feel my chest tighten and my heart race. I go to pour another glass and I feel his fingertips draw closer. My womanhood gets excited by his actions and all the dirty thoughts going through my head.
Just a little closer.
I fidget in my seat trying to get his fingers to move. He chuckles and finishes his drink instantly.
"Someones secretly a pervert."
"You started it!"
"Hehe, and I'm about to finish it."
I felt his fingers slide inside my core, making me clap a hand over my mouth and open my legs more.
"You're gonna get us caught."
I pull my hand away and pour another glass. I start drinking even more, to cover my moans and to calm me down a little. He started pumping faster, moving his fingers in different directions and spreading them around. It was an achingly pleasurable feeling, and I wanted so much more, I wanted to yell his name but I resisted. I was getting close. I wanted to warn him.
"L-law...I-I'm gonna..."
Right before I could finish he stands up and starts to speak to the whole crew.
"Men, (f/n)'s feeling a little under the weather so we must depart early so I can escort her to her room. You may finish without me."
They barley even stopped to listen but they all definitely understood. Law grabbed my hand and took me to his room. I wanted him so badly and I was too excited to wait. I knew he felt the same because right when his door opened he slammed it shut with a click (locked) and started unbuttoning his pants and belt.
"You've been very naughty tonight miss (f/n), and I hope you don't mind me finishing my dessert before the main course."
I fell back onto his bed as he aggressively pulled off my panties. He lifted up my dress and bent down to his knees. He ate me out like an animal, a hungry wolf. It felt so relieving to not hold back my moans.
"You taste so good."
I could only respond in moans. I felt waves of ecstasy flow through my body as his tongue traced over each fold. He pulled back and lifted his member to where he had placed his tongue.
"Try not to scream (f/n)-chan."
He rammed right into me and the pain felt so good. He went intensely faster. I felt every thrust, every pump. I felt it all. His length couldn't even fit entirely yet he still forced it to.
"You are quite the sight. With your chest bouncing and that face, I want to remember that expression forever."
His hot breath tickled my neck and I moaned louder. He flipped me over and slammed even harder. My bottom felt numb and my core felt hot. We were connected as one and I didn't want it to ever end.
"Don't stop."
I felt him smirk at my words, for stroking his ego.
"I'm gonna cum! Law!"
He went as fast as humanly possible. My stomach tightened then untightened and it was the greatest feeling. I was in a daze. I felt his hot juice inside me and he fell by my side, breathing heavy.
"So..why...did you really...throw this party?"
I try to speak im between deep breaths.
"To see you wear that sexy dress."
"So you spent all this money...for that?"
"It was well worth it because I got to see you and did what I got to do."
He laughs and rubs my back.
"I have to do this more often."
I take a deep breath and grab him by his loose tie. I sat on his lap and yanked him closer to my face.
"You know...you don't have to throw big fancy parties to see me this way."