Sweet Dreams (Luffy x Nami)

It was another party on the Mugiwara ship. Zoro was drinking his bottle of sake, usopp was singing his sniper king song, Sanji was cooking, chopper, Franky, and Brook were dancing, Nami was drinking, luffy was screaming something about meat and Robin was her usual quiet self with her nose in a book. After the big rager was over everyone went to sleep.
  Thunder erupted the skies, deeper and louder than usual. Chopper was huddled up with Zoro shaking in his sleep, Usopp, Franky, and Brook were snoring, Robin was in her room reading nonchalantly like nothing was happening, Sanji was smoking as he relaxed on his bed, and Luffy was alone looking out the ship porthole at the storm.
Nami came stammering towards Luffy, slightly drunk. She wrapped her arms around his and started to sob.
"Luffy! The storm won't stop! It's so loud!"
Her eyes were glassy and her breath reeked like Sake. Luffy patted her head.
"It's just a storm. It'll pass."
"It makes me uncomfortable! What if it gets close?!"
Nami's a navigator, so you know the storms bad when she's afraid. The wind picked up and the boat rocked intensely. Luffy stumbled and his grip on Nami tightened.
"..Can I stay with you?"
Luffy started to feel flustered. He didn't really understand why. Probably because Nami started looking like a real woman, being so vulnerable and needy.
"Y-yeah.."
She squeezed him tighter and nuzzled her face into the nape of his neck, still sobbing.
"I don't wanna have nightmares..."
"I'm here if you do."
He patted her head once more. She was leaning onto him as he sat against his bed. She started to fall asleep, letting out slight whimpers here and there. The boat rocked instantly with extreme force and he fell back on his bed, Nami lying on top of him. He glanced at her, still fast asleep. Her hair tickled his nose and her eyelids looked soft and at ease. Luffy realized what he was thinking and started to blush, he covered his heated face and turned away from her. He held her close, so she doesn't slip away whenever the boat rocked.
It's been hours since Nami came stammering into his room, Luffy was still awake, watching her sleep, holding her close. After what seemed the whole night he dozed off. He woke up the next morning to Nami straddling him looking right into his eyes. Startled he bolted up and leaned back slightly.
"Did I walk into the wrong room?"
"N-no...you came in last night saying you were scared of the storm."
"Oh..."
She leaned down to me ear, her soft lips brushed against the edge.
"Don't tell the crew... I don't want them knowing..."
Luffy nodded as he swallowed the lump in his throat. She brushed her lips gently upon his and got up to leave his room, leaving his stunned and frozen in the spot.
A/n: this one was short I'm sorry. I'm just uninspired. I need requests please <3