Chapter Nine ➰

Hope You Enjoy This Chapter! ☺️😊

December 24, 2013 9:00 am Location: Central Park

"Hey guys! Glad to see that you are here." My dead best friend said as he waved excitedly with a big smile on his face.

"Oh no." I said and faced palmed my face.

Ralph looked at me weirdly. "What's wrong?" He said.

"This might sound weird...but I see my "Dead" best friend in front of us." I said as Daniel looked between Ralph and I.

"Oh..so he's in front of us, like right now?" Ralph said as he sat up attentively. He soothed his jacket and pulled it closer to himself.

"Yeah...."

"Wait, he doesn't see me?" Daniel said smiling evilly. He walked or floated up to Ralph and stared at him in the face.

"No....please don't." I said as Ralph said, "What?"

"Nothing..." I said praying silently for Ralph.

Daniel smiled at me as he fisted Ralph's turtleneck and tugged hard towards his body. Ralph fell down face first and butt in the air. He groaned as I shake with laughter. Daniel was grinning, feeling proud of himself. Ralph pulled himself up and brushed his clothes off. Daniel sat on the bench near me as Ralph went to sit on Daniel's lap. However, Daniel had other plans. He pushed Ralph off the bench again and laughed wholeheartedly. Ralph got up again and brushed himself off.

"Is your friend like this always?" Ralph said looking at and looking at the empty space between him and I.

"Yes, he was and always will be." I said smiling to Daniel who blushed even for a dead person.

"I would've killed him for what he just did but he's already dead." Ralph said chuckling.

"That's rude. Apologize to him." I said looking to Ralph angrily.

"Or what?"

"I will give him a wedgie." Daniel said as he walked behind Ralph ready to give him one.

"He's going to give you a wedgie. He's behind you." I said wincing slightly as Ralph debates silently. Daniel's fingers was itching, I knew it.

"Alright, fine. I'm sorry Daniel." Ralph finally says as Daniel retreats back bummed out that he didn't get to have his fun. He nodded.

"He said it's okay." I said happily as I got up and walked to the subway.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Ralph said he ran to catch up with me. Daniel floated by him as he listened carefully.

"I am going to the underground hideout to help and Gabe. Also, throw in some training for me and consider it a done deal along with what I told you. Cool?" I said as we walked down the stairs to the train station.

"Consider it done. What are you going to do with Daniel?" Ralph said as he swiped his card as I swiped mine to follow. Daniel just did his ghost thing and passed right through.

"I don't know. If he stays long enough, we might get more answers once we meet up with Gabe."

"Let's hope so. Because Gabe might be looking for me right now."

"What do you mean?" I said as I looked at Ralph.

"I might have missed the morning wake up call and breakfast." He said slightly wincing. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟

Follow 💯