Chapter Two ➰

December 20, 2013 3:00pm New York, Manhattan Memorial

Today marks the one year death of my best friend Daniel Reed. Here I visiting my friend's grave, seeing this made me tear up with happiness and also sadness. Daniel and I was inseparable. Two peas in a pod kind of thing. When Daniel's death hit me, I was in a state of shock. I didn't want to believe that Daniel was gone, but here he is. Buried six foot down under, and here I am living and breathing.

"Why does it have to be you? Why did you leave me? I thought you said that you weren't going to leave me alone? Now that you are gone,I am lonely as ever. School is a bummer without you, I don't know if I can continue living anymore. But, I must because you would probably say "Stop being a lazy bum and take on the world and make it your empire". But, I promise you I will find out who killed you and avenge your death. I swear." I said kissing Daniel's headstone and placed his favorite flower, roses on his grave.

I walked away and looked back to Daniel one more time before continuing walking. I was lost without Daniel, my other half is now gone and I was doing absolutely nothing. Well, that is about to change. I will find out who killed Daniel and have my revenge.

................................................................

Song: See You Again by Wiz Kalifa

Vote🌟

Comment📝

Follow💯