Chapter One ➰

December 20, 2012 4:15 pm New York, Manhattan

Daniel Reed ran and ran. He knew what was after him wasn't what he had expected. He had only heard rumors, but now he started to believe what he was told by others.

He looked behind him to see where they were, only to see more darkness. He had been compromised. Daniel's heart pounded with fear, his pulse flowed blood into his brain faster and faster. He feared the worst, he was going to die. There was no going back, no escaping. He ran into an alley, but only to find out that its a dead end. This was the end for him. He was scared, alone and wish that he was able to say goodbye to his family and of course to his best friend, Riley. As the figures moved closer and closer, Daniel moved backwards until his back touched the cold brick wall.

"W--w-what do you w--want from m-me?" Daniel asked, only receiving no answer.

The figures came closer until there was little room to escape. One figure pulled out a dagger and smiled, while the others were chanting something in an unknown language. Daniel was afraid more than ever, so he closed his eyes and flashback to his moments he had lived throughout his past 18 years.

"All we wanted was your..." said the figure and killed the boy with one slash to the throat.

The boy's body slumped and a sign of no life was signaled into the air. The unknown figures then took the body and disappeared into the night, leaving no traces of death.

...............................................................
Song:
My future by Billie Elish

Characters:

Robert Sheeran (Simon from Immortal Instruments: City Of Bones) - Daniel Reed

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟

Follow💯