Chapter Five ✖️

December 22, 2013 7:00 pm Location: Unknown

I opened my eyes and the light shined into my eyes. As I focused my blurry eyes, I hear some movement at the far side of the room. I went to hit it but my hands were tied down to a chair just like the rest of my body. I looked around to see where I was, It was a large room with gray walls and darkness. Just plain gray walls with me in it with someone strange.

"Well, look what we have here. Fresh meat..." the figure said from the far side of the room.

"Who are you? What do you need from me? Listen, I don't want to cause any problems, just let me go and I will give you a deal. My dad's a cop. You hurt me and you're dead." I said trying to make a truce. I was putting my life on the line there was no going back.

"Aww, little girl is scared. She wants her daddy." The figure laughed.

"Alright, let's get down to business. What do you want from me?" I said annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"We want to help you." the figure said only making scuffling noises with his shoes.

"Help me with what?"

"Help you find out what happen to your friend."

"Fine. But stop being creepy and move up closer so I can see your face. AND get me out of this chair."

"Okay, okay. See this is why we don't trust you. You are violent."

When he came forward, he was tall, blue eyes and brown hair. He was really handsome. He was wearing black jeans and shirt and biker boots. He had a bad boy aruma. He walked with a powerful stride and confidence.

"Violent? Really?" I said looking at him in total disbelief.

"But, before I let you out promise me that you will not judge what you are about to see."

"What's your name name by the way?"

"Ralph. And yours?"

"Riley"

He took me out of the chair and he handed all my essentials back to me and I quickly put everything back on. He shot me a look and gave him a "What? Got a problem?" look. He only smiled and I laughed. We walked out of the room and into a long and dark hallway. We then turned into a another hallway leading to two big doors. We stopped and I look at him, and I looked at the door again. I pushed the door and see a bunch of boys and girls circle around two people. Both are boy who looked about 20 years old, tall and very muscular. Both boys had white vests, black jeans and boots. One had jet black hair, while the other had brown hair. Each was circling each other as if they were predator and prey. The brown haired boy threw a quick punch to the black hair boy, who ducked and hit the brown haired boy in the side. Both continued to fight each other until there was one winner. I turned away, I couldn't continue to watch. As soon as I turned away is saw a quick flash of blue light. I turned back and saw the boy with black hair had blue lights floating in his hand. I was shocked. How can this be? What are these people?

"What is this?" I said looking at Ralph. He looked as if he wanted to hold something back. Some secret that he wouldn't want to tell to a soul.

"Well, I don't want to lie to you. But, you wouldn't believe me." He said scratching the back of his head.

"What in the world is this..light? You aren't aliens, right?"

"What?!! No, no. We have electricity manipulation. Sort of like Static Shock." He said pointing to the boy who placed himself in a defensive position. He was waiting for the other boy to attack, which he dodged fast and rolled across the floor.

What was I getting myself into? How do I trust these people? So unknown to me, but who was I to judge? There's a fifty-fifty chance I may be wrong, I can weigh my options when the time is right.

"So what do I have to do...since I don't know, like kidnapped me?" I asked facing Ralph.

"More importantly, you didn't asked me what I am? What I do? " He said smiling like a fool.

"Answer my question first, maybe then I will ask you." I said with my arms folded and feet tapping to a beat.

"Somethings are never meant to say. They are best left unsaid." Ralph said and turned away and walked back into the hallway we came from.

What in the world does he mean by that?? Complete weirdo...and I shook my head. I followed him into the hallway and Ralph turned into another bigger room with other teens playing video games and others sitting on chairs talking. I stopped behind him and everyone suddenly turned towards him as if they had sensed his presence.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Riley. Human from the human world and she's the huntress that will save us." Ralph said, motioning me to move into the room more while the teens shifted their looks back and forth between Ralph and I.

"Wait, WHAT? Explain now?" I said to Ralph shocked. I pulled him out of the room and the kids went back to doing whatever they are doing.

"Okay, then watch carefully." Ralph said walking into the room once again and yelled "SHIFT, NOW!!". It was like everything was happening in slow motion. Every teen that was once a human, was now a big beast that looked like a mutated wolf. I looked at Ralph, who also was looking like a wolf. I couldn't speak, I looked as if I was a fish out of water. Of all the things I could've done, I ran. I ran, screaming like my head was cut off.

"STOP HER!!!!!!" I heard Ralph said screaming at the teens to grab me. I ran and dodged, until I felt someone grab my jacket. I crashed into their body and their arms crossed across my chest and stomach, squeezing me to their chest. I fought back, but no such luck.

"Stop struggling, please. We will explain more, but you need to be calm first. I know you are freaking out, just listen." I turned around to see who spoke to me. He looked older than Ralph by three years and he was very muscular. Green eyes, blond hair and pale.

"My name is Gabriel. And you are?" He said in a calm voice that was soothing. Filled with calm and serenity.

................................................................

Let me know what you think! 📝

Song: Scary Monsters by skrillx

Dylan Sprayberry as Ralph

Vote ⭐️

Comment 📝

Follow 💯