Chapter Seven ❌

Are you ready for another wonderful chapter? 😊

December 23, 2013 12:15 pm Location: Home

After returning home last night, it was pretty much a daze. I did everything in robotic movement not even bothering to check in with my father. I dropped myself to bed in yesterday's clothes. By the middle of the night, I took off my clothes and slept in my black lace bra and underwear.

By morning, I laid in my bed on my back staring at my white ceiling.

"We need your help." Ralph's words echoed in my mind over and over like a mantra.

Could I? I couldn't even help myself believe what I saw.

How could I be so naive? But I am just a human, most of all I am a girl. I could become a laughing stock. But, what do I have left to lose?

Your dignity. Yeah, thanks brain.

I sighed and looked around my room. I noticed my window was opened and the curtains fluttering like bird wings. Ever so softly and gentle. Calming and soothing.

Wait, my window's opened. Like a bullet from a gun, I shot up from bed standing in a defensive stance.

"Whoa, you look so much better without your clothes, must I say. The look suits you." Ralph says coming out the bathroom buckling his black skinny jeans. He was dressed in all black and he look dangerously handsome. Too editable. He had a five o'clock shadow on his face. He seem tired and a little sluggish in his movements. It made me wonder about this guy.

I looked down at myself, I gasped. I totally forgot that I was in my undergarments. I screamed and grabbed the covers. I flushed in embarrassment. I looked at Ralph and he had a full blown smirk on his face. I growled in annoyance.

Holding the covers closer, "What are doing here and how did you get inside my house?" I asked him. Still standing on my bed, I looked at him maintaining a safe distance between us.

"I came through the window." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. What the hell? There's no way he could break the lock. "I came to see if you changed your mind, about helping us, that is." Ralph said walking closer to the bed. I stood there deciding what to do.

"No shit Sherlock, I can see that. Maybe if you called or ringed the bell, like normal people would...." I said sarcastically.

"See that's where you are wrong, I am not not human. I'm a werewolf. Look like man but have werewolf's genes. Therefore, no." He said sitting on my bed, then laid back on my pillow and admired me like meat.

"Get out, before I call my dad." I said climbing out of the bed without losing sight of him.

"Can't." Ralph said putting his hands behind his head and crossed his ankles on the bed.

"Why?" I said scrunching my face in anger.

"He left a note saying "I am leaving for work early. Stay safe. Love, Dad." I am guessing he knows about you are doing." He said starring me down as he pulled a white paper from his pocket. He placed it on the bed.

I carefully walked back to the bed as I was about to reach the paper. He pulled my arm in a blurred second that my upper body landed on his lap, while my legs tangled in the covers. I blushed and I tried to cover myself.

"Geez, so completely seductive. Most importantly, what the hell are you?" Ralph says as his eyes wonder down my body.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said trying to pull away from his hold. He only tighten his grip.

"The vision you saw.....it's an ability of the supernatural world."

"You're crazy." I finally said.

"Don't believe me. Fine, don't come running to me when you find out the truth." Ralph said getting up from my bed and to the room door.

"Oh, and don't forget to close your window. Anything can come in, including darkness." With that said he closed the door behind him. Not long after, I hear the house door close with a loud "BANG".

He was finally gone.

Could I trust him?

Mainly, who was I?
................................................................

Short, I know. But, it's all because I have writers block. Let me know what you think:

Vote ⭐️

Comment 📝

Follow 💯