Chapter Eight ❌

Short Chapter. Hope you all enjoy it. ☺️
Song: Here (Remix) Trap Nation

December 24, 2013 8:45 pm Location: Central Park

Here I was sitting in Central Park. I watched people walk by with cell phones to their ears. Or headphones on to block out the everyday sounds of New York City. Everything becomes a blur as I still think about helping Gabe. They were desperate and so was I. Both of us want revenge and make the enemies pay. But, there's loses too. My father and his job. Gabe and the others.

I sighed. There no was easy way or hard way out.

I wasn't paying much attention when I felt someone sat next me.

"So, have you made up your mind? You had a whole day to decide. You know, I wouldn't mind if you joined. It would life pretty interesting. Considering, how hot you look in lace." I blushed when Ralph said hot I look.

"You are unbelievable." I said grumbling.

"You're right about that. I am a werewolf, silly girl. No one would believe you." He said laughing and elbowing me on the arm.

I sighed and looked at him. I took in his appearance. He had on black skinny jeans, brown boots, a brown watch and tight brown turtleneck which showed his fit chest. And a long black coat that was opened to show his sculpted body. No doubt, he looked like a Calvin Klein model.

"I don't know. There's so much to be lost or gain." I said looking at him in worry.

"Word of advice; In order to have gains you must have loses. Only then, it will be balanced." He said smiling and turned to watch the busy New Yorkers.

"Ughhh.....can't you stop talking in puzzles? It's....ugggh." I said frustrated with Ralph's explanations.

"Nope...will you help then?" He said and I turned away from him.

"Yes, but promise me that you wouldn't get yourself or anyone hurt. I don't to be the cause of the pain. I don't need anyone to go through the same pain I went through. You will listen to what I say. Gains or loses. Promise?" I said as he turned and looked at me as I had done the same. We both face each other and only silence brushed between us for a moment.

"I can't say I will keep that promise. But, I will try. If it means so to you, then I will be by your side." Ralph said as he looked at me in the eyes as he moved his hand to place it on my cold cheek. My body tensed as he brushed thumb close to my lips.

"You are a strange woman. I like that you're not like the others. It's intriguing. And it's addicting." Ralph said as he touched my upper lip with this thumb.

Both of us was distracted, that we didn't noticed we had an visitor.

"Hey guys! Glad to see that you here."

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟

Follow 💯