Chapter Six ✖️

Hello readers!!! How are y'all? Did ya miss me? (insert comment here)
Just want to remind you to check out my other books and to tell you that these stories will go slow until further notice. (Slow updates) But please so don't hate me for that, its just that there's a lot going on since its summer and college starts next month, so just be patient with me. Thank you!! ❤️💋😘😅😬

December 22, 2013 8:45 pm Location: Unknown

It had to be a dream. Just a dream. Was I losing my mind? There's no such thing as wolf people or whatever.
Who are these people or were they not human at all?

After the whole fiasco in the hallway, Gabriel and Ralph had to escort me to the same room I was in when I arrived. Everyone was given orders to go back to doing whatever they was doing. I, however don't even know how to react to what I just witnessed. Here I sitting a chair, looking at Ralph and Gabriel who was sitting across from me. I studied them closely, taking in every detail. Gabriel wore an expression that was unreadable. Ralph just sighed and combed his hand through his hair. Gabriel wore a grey shirt with gray sweatpants and folded his arms across his chest making his muscles bulge. His hair army cut and eyes so dark like night. Must be the light, I thought to myself.

"I know what you are thinking. It's a complicated situation..you aren't able to process it yet..." Gabriel said as his voice broke my process of thinking.

"You don't know what I am thinking. So you better shut the hell up and TELL ME WHAT HECK IS GOING ON? And don't even sugar coat it." I said in anger pointing to each of them to explain themselves.

Ralph sighed and looked at Gabriel, to which he nodded.

"What you had seen just now was werewolves..." Gabriel said looking at me leaning on his hands on his knees.

"Werewolves..? Noo, t-that's not possible. Don't fuck with me." I said laughing harshly. "You're messing with my mind. All this doesn't exist." I said as I stood up to walk out the door. Before I could fully open the door, there was a breeze and the door SLAMMED shut. In front of me was Ralph, he was rocking a upset expression.

"You're not going anywhere, until you listen to Gabe. Sit down! Now!!" Ralph said pulling me by the arm to my vacant seat. I sat down and rubbed the harsh tingles where Ralph held my arm. Probably will feel bruised tomorrow.

"As I was saying, those kids and teens are werewolves. Mostly strays from packs that has been destroyed. They were seeking refuge when Ralph and I found them, some in the streets, gangs and among many places. At that time Ralph and I met through some circumstances. After finding more werewolves, we brought them down here so that they couldn't be hunted by humans. Humans don't know what exists around them. We all seem normal but we're not. Ralph soon found more supernatural kids and teens, some close to adulthood. We trained them and treated them like siblings. But, for for some odd reason for the last few months, kids start dying. All before the age of 20. All the teens and kids are scared. We need your help. We know about your friend's death. We believe that it might be connected." Gabe said with a sigh and he looked at me pleading.

"I-I don't know. I want to know who killed him. It's my revenge, to make them suffer. If I had any leads on who they are..." I said finally calmed down and slumped down on the chair thinking. Can they be trusted? Are they telling the truth?

"I was hoping to convince you with something more.." Ralph said and Gabe got up to opened the door. Ralph followed and I got up and ran to catch up with them. After a series of turns in this big underground city, I stood before a big door. Looks like it's made of medal. Gabe pushed the door and cold air hit me with a awful stench. Smells like something died. I walked in and looked around. A huge room that looks like....

"This is the freezer that keeps the bodies from decaying." Gabe said pulling out a body for one of the draws.

Bodies? The Morgue?

The draw came with heart shattering stop. On top laid a body, Gabe pulled away the cloth covering the face and laid it halfway on the dead body. I walked closer, it was a young boy between the age of 18-20 years old. Brown hairs, median build and skin pale. Completely dead...my first dead body since my friend died. His face flashes in my mind on to the face of the dead boy before me.

"He died just two days before you arrived here. He was a great kid but then he started changing before our eyes. Ralph thought he had girl issues but, I had my suspicions that he was a target. Snapped at the simplest things and the younger kids stayed away and the others told him to control himself. One day, I found him in his bunk. The boy was already dead. I was to late." Gabe said looking at the boy in pure sadness. My heart understands the pain. I was late too.

"Gabe yelled for me and it was just a mess. The boy was gone and we were afraid that this will scare the kids. I had the older teens to distract them while we try to take his body away and we locked down the bunk. No one goes there anymore." Ralph said looking at me and I sighed and looked at the boy once more. I went to cover the boy's body, hand brushing the boy's torso when a sickening chill went through my body.

My body was sucked into a memory. I was looking through the eyes of the boy. But, I could barely could make out anything. Only dark shapes. As the boy takes his last breath, I see three figures standing in front of him.

"We need the rest. We need more power." The figure said. Male voice.

"Yes, sir." Another male.

The figures smiled as they disappeared and the boy dies instantly. My body soon returns backs and my breath was knocked out of me. I stumbled and was quickly grabbed by Ralph who saved me from falling on my butt. Gabe quickly covers the body pushed it back into the box.

"What The Hell Just Happened?" Gabe yells.

"I saw who killed him..." I said still shocked at what I had seen.

"WHO KILLED HIM??!!" Gabe growls. I was suddenly scared that he might kill me or at what I just experienced.

"T-three men...saw n-no face." I stuttered and I was shaking beyond anything.

"ARGHH!!!!!!....DAMN IT!!!!" Gabe said smashing his hands constantly against metal wall behind him. I jumped in fright and moved far away from him.

"GABE..Calm down. You're freaking her out." Ralph said trying to calm Gabe down. He pushed Ralph away and stormed out the metal door that slammed BLAM. I jumped once again and looked away feeling tears brim in my eyes.

"It's not your fault...this was among many times he's been like this. He feels responsible but I know it's not." Ralph said reaching for my hand and I drew back. I was scared.

"Come..let me take you back to the human world. I know it's hard...but please. We need your help."

I let him take me back. I was new this experience. I was living a lie. My mother was right. There's more to this world. But, I lived in the middle of it.

..............................................................

That was intense! That's the longest chapter I have may have written in a year! 🔥🙌🏼👏🏼

Theo James as Gabriel. 😍

Let me know what you all think by:

Vote ⭐️

Comment 📝

And don't be afraid to follow! 💯