2 Years Later

Candy's POV

It's been 2 years and my life hasn't really changed all that much. We still only have one daughter, Mauren, and i'm still married to Michael.

It's 1991 and he looks about the same. Mauren was 2 years old. Michael was in the living room when Mauren came in. She was tugging at his pants and said," Daddy." He chuckled and said," What."

She said," People out the door, they taking pictures. Michael and me walk to the door to find paparazzi taking pics of Mauren. We close the curtains and walk back inside. Brea pulled out a camera and started filming Mauren.

Mauren went to the camera with Brea asking her questions like," Here's a microphone." Mauren held it next to her. Brea asked," Who's your favorite person besides mommy." She said after that," Daddy."

Michael's POV

Candy punched my arm and said," Of she loves you more, it's like freakin' peewee's playhouse here." I chuckled at her comment. Mauren walked up to us and hugged my leg.

I put her on my lap and she got all curled up and fell asleep. I carried her back to her room and left her there to sleep. I went back to the living room with Candy. It's so amazing how your life can change in just 2 years. I finally had a real, happy family.

Author's Note: I'm finally done with this story. But remind me on my message board if i should make a part 2.