Visit

Candy's POV

I was in my hotel room thinking of what happened. It was like 10 and i heard a knock in the door. I opened it and my eyes lit to see MJ in front of me again. He said to me,"Hello." I waved back and motioned him to sit next to me on the couch and talk.

I started the conversation by saying," Well, what made you come to my hotel room so late at night." He shrugged his shoulders. I didn't know why and i knew that wasn't an anwser. I sjust said again," Well, thanks but, you wanna watch TV or something. He nodded and said," Sure but i can't watch TV, i'm just gonna keep staring at your beautiful face."

I blushed and chuckled as i turned the TV on. But something killed the mood. My abusive boyfriend walked in. He immediently yelled," Why the hell are you with this freak?!?!?!" I said," We are just watching TV, calm down." He had an evil smile and said," Well, how do you know him?!?!?!?!" I quickly replied," I was at his concert and i needed a ride and i didn't know it was him and he gave me a ride home."

Michael's POV

I was just staring at Candy and this guy. He pushed me off the couch and raped her in front of me. I couldn't believe how this guy was treating her. This wasn't right. He finally pointed to the door and said to me," Get out." Candy pointed at me and mouthed no, i'm sorry.

I walked slowly out of the room and called Brea, my manager. She told me she was on her way to take me home. When i got in the limo, everyone was silent. I just couldn't wait to get home.

I'm sorry this chapter was short, but i kinda ran out of ideas, but anyway. I'll try to update everyday, if i can.