Crazy Paparazzi

Candy's POV

Michael ordered KFC for us and when it got here we ate like there was no tomorrow. He asked," Like i said before, i love KFC." I just chuckled a bit. After we ate, we went in the living room to watch movies. We watched Rocky and some other fight movies.

But everything went wrong when some crazy paparazzi showed up taking pictures through the windows. I freaked out and me and Michael went into the bathroom, on the 2nd floor and had curtains through the windows. We were seeing if they could come up but they didn't. I blurted out," I feel like i'm being chased by Slenderman and Grudge Girl." He said," It's okay, this happens all the time."

I looked at him amazed because i relized he barelly gets any privacy, now he can't even have a girlfriend around without getting hunted down even more. I just said," Well, maybe i should go if this is happening because of me." He grabbed my hand and started to tear up.

He whispered," Don't go, without you i'll have nothing else to live for, not fame, not family, not friends, and not love." Feeling really bad for him, i kissed him passionatly on the lips and said," Don't worry, i won't leave any time soon."

Michael's POV

I couldn't believe the paparazzi was doing this to me. I can't have any privacy in my life. After the kiss the paparazzi came into my house and took pictures of us. I grabbed her hand and took her to the limo. I asked the driver," Can you take us back to another hotel." He nodded and started driving right away.

Candy asked," Why do they do this, don't they have something better to do in their daytime." I shrugged and said," I guess not." They just like to follow me around, i didn't say that because i didn't wanna freak out Candy. When we got to the hotel, we got into room 210. We dropped our stuff and collapsed on the bed. I was so tired i almost fainted in the hallway.

She said out of nowhere," So how long are we gonna stay here." I shrugged and said," I don't know maybe a week or two, untill fans clear out and i don't have any more shows." She dropped her jaw and said," So even when your done with shows, fans and paparazzi are still gonna chase us." I nodded unfortunutly.

Candy's POV

It had been about a month in our relationship, 2 weeks in this hotel, and still we haven't got out. There were to many fans. So Michael said," I wish we go home." I nodded in agreement with him.

We got bored and he said," They only love you cause your so cute to not be loved." Then he kissed me on the cheek. I blush and take his face and kiss him on the lips. We ended up on the floor and i whispered in his ear," Fuck me." He rolls on top of me and moves his hands up and down my thigh, then a few minutes later, grabs my ass. His touch was making me wet down there.

He takes two fingers and pleasures me. I'm pretty sure the whole hotel could here me. He takes the fingers out and they glisten from my body's reaction. He grinds up against me and i'm digging my nails into his back. But then, the phone rang. We didn't anwser it when it goes to voicemail you can hear what the person you called is doing. And i forgot to disable it on my phone, and i forgot it did that. Then the beep went off to know that it was done.

After he stopped we said," Is that what you meant by 'fuck me'." I nodded my head while breathing really heavy. After that, i checked my phone, and relized, the person that called was Brea.

Author's Note: Another left off suspence. Sorry this chapter was nasty, but i meant to write this 2 chapters ago, but anyways, enjoy the rest that's about to come.