Suprise

Candy's POV

We were going into the limo and the driver asked," Okay, so where are we going today." Michael anwsered in his ear. The driver laughed and said," Very good." I looked confused and asked Michael," Where we going." He chuckled and said," Can't you see it's a suprise."

I chuckled a bit and nodded. I wanted to know so bad what the suprise was. I just couldn't handle suspence. There was an awkward silence moment between me and Michael. I cleared my throut and said," You look like your in deep thought." Then immediently after i said that he asked," Do you love me?" I looked shocked and i said," Of course i do. If it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't be alive at this moment. You saved my life." I started to cry. He put me on his lap and whispered in my ear," Why are you crying?" I anwsered in between sniffles and cries," I thought of the thought when he hurt you." He said in a smooth caring voice," It's okay because i'm okay." I cried even more untill i stopped crying, and he shouted," Were here."

Michael's POV

We were here at Candy's suprise. I took her to Neverland. She siged and looked up and saw the huge place. She said," If you have this place, then why are you staying in a hotel." I shrugged my shoulders and anwsered," I had to work on my career somehow."

She couldn't believe i owned this place. I said outloud," Suprise." and kissed her on the cheek. Then she yelled out," Fuck that." Then kissed me on the lips bringing me to fall down. The she backed up and said softly," Sorry." I smiled and said," It's okay." We went inside and we started to chase each other in the rooms and play tag in the back. She tripped and fell ehen she saw my tiger. She screamed and nearly had a heart attack.

She yelled," What the hell is that thing doing here!!!!!!!!!" I chuckled and said," Don't worry, he's nice. I trained him." I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up. I added again," Go on, pet him." She walked to the tiger really slow and started to pet it slow.

She chuckled and said," I have never met a guy who had a tiger as a pet." I laughed and said," Actually i have a tiger, giraffe, mini elephant, birds, pretty much a lot. She looked at me and said," Damn, that much?" i nodded.

Candy's POV

I couldn't believe he had that many pets. I said," Can we eat something, i'm hungry." He nodded and we walked inside to the kitchen. He asked me," What do you want?" I shrugged my shoulders. He picked the phone up and said," I want some KFC." I busted out laughing. I couldn't believe he was gonna order KFC. After he put down the phone he said," What, i love KFC."

Author's Note: Well, they make a cute couple, i promise that's gonna get better than it is. Just wait, the juicy stuff is coming up.