Lunch Date

Michael's POV

I was getting ready for my lunch date with Candy, when Brea rushed in through the door and said," Hey Mike, Mikey." She always made fun of my nicknames, but she rarely used applehead. I said back," So, did you postpone the interviews." She nodded and i nodded back.

As i got ready i thought about Candy's abusive relationship. But otherwise i was just glad they were over. I was about to head out the door when Brea said," Have fun on your date." I stuck my tongue out and said," Whatever." I went to Candy's house, but there was no paparazzi because there was another scandel they would rather follow than me.

I knocked on Candy's door and she anwsered with a smile, which made me smile. She said," I'm ready, where you wanna go." I shrugged my shoulders and said," I don't know, how about chinese." She nodded and said back," Great i love chinese food." We went to my favorite place. It was private, so we got to eat with no one staring.

Candy's POV

I was suprised Michael would rent out a whole resturaunt just for me. We started talking and he sighed. I asked," What's wrong?" He replied," Well, right now your my only friend, and i just feel lonely." And i felt sad now. So i replied," That's how i felt before you came into my life." He looked at me anf smiled," Really?" And i said," Of course"

We went back to his apartment, and these 2 big bodyguards were standing there guarding the door. Me and Michael walked in and we were laying on the couch talking. He said," I love that you have a great sense of humor that's why i love you." After that he immediently covered his mouth. I asked," What." He shook his head and said," I'm sorry." I stood there and said," It's okay i love you too, you mean the world to me." He picked his head up and kissed me on the cheek.

Author's Note: Ooohhh, i love cliff hangers. Hahaha, yeah, stay tuned for the next chapter. Coming today or tomorrow, i don't know.