New Years

Michael's POV

It's been a really crazy week. Since i found out Candy was pregnant she had been eating peanut butter for weeks. But tonight is New Years. And me and her got invited to a party. She only has a little tiny baby bump. But she still wants to go and have fun.

She says," Who all's gonna be there." I start to say," Liz Taylor, that's all the people i personally know." We both start to chuckle. She dresses in a blue dress to her knees and wears siver flats.

Candy's POV

I came out of the bathroom and i make my hair waivy. Michael grabs me by my waist and tongue kisses me. He lowers his hands and grabs my butt, i gasp and pull away. I say," I know, were both horny but this is not a good substatute."

He nods slowly and playfully says," Yes ma'am." I look at the time and yell," Were gonna be come on." Were in the limo and we start talking. Then out of the blue he asks," Do you really wanna marry me." I say immediantly," Of course i do." He starts to tear up and say sadly," People usually hate me because they think i'm a freak."

I sit on him and say in his ear," But to me your as normal as any other man." He looks at me with his chocolate brown eyes and i can't take it any more. I grab his collar and french him for at least 2 minutes. Then he pulls away and says," That's enough girl."

We arrive at the party and Liz comes to us and says," Hello Michael and you." He introduces me and says," This is my fiànce, Candy Cane." She shakes hands with me and says," Nice to meet you."

Michael's POV

It was a really classy New Years party. Like an old timey 60's one. Candy comes over to me and says," How long is this gonna last." I said," Probably untill 1 or 2." She sighs and says," I just wanna go home and sleep." I said back," I know i'm really tired."

Liz grabs the mic and says," Welcome to my New Years party. And i wanna welcome all my dear friends and family, and a new couple. Michael and Candy, they had just gotten engaged." Me and Candy step up on stage and grab the mic and i say," Welcome, i guess, but let's hope 12 comes really soon." Then Candy says," Yeah, uhm, we can't wait for 1989."

We got off stage and went to get a drink. It was 11:58. Everybody was around this ball type thing next to Liz and with a bunch of streamers and fireworks outside. I grab Candy by the hand and say," Come on, you don't wanna miss this." It was 12 seconds more untill a new year.

We were all counting down amd when it hit 12 everybody was jumping up and kissing their boyfriends or girlfriends. Candy grabs me and kisses me. Then she whispers in my ear," Happy New Year."

Author's Note: I know it's summer but, in this story it's not. So i wanna write another MJ love story, but i have no ideas, so can you comment some story ideas, and see what i can do with it. Thank You and enjoy what's coming next.