Chapter 38: Something New

Hey guys! What's up? Anyways, I have a few things I need to tell you before you start reading this chapter. First thing is, I am going to be going through the earlier chapters and revise them, because I just really don't like the way that they are being written. Another thing that I wanted to tell you guys was that I will not be writing who's POV is being written about anymore, because it seems unprofessional. Don't worry though, you guys will surly figure out who's perspective the part is being written in from the context. The last thing that I wanted to talk about was a question, and it is, does anyone know how to make good trailers/picture edits? If  you do, please inbox me because I have a question for you! Thank you guys so much for your support again, and enjoy this next chapter :)

Recap:

I'm going to get Jade back. That's it. I will get her, then leave. I don't want anything to do with what is going on between Niall and Matt. I'll just stay out of it. 

-----------

"What?" He said, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"But you told me.... Did you lie to me?" He said, moving himself so that he was sitting next to me on the bed instead of over me.

"No, I would never lie to you. But when we were broken up.. Uh.. Harry and I, we-"

"Harry?"  His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all-consuming anger; his eyes flashing and closing into slits.

Everything was happening so quickly at that point. I felt Niall's hands grab my waist, hoisting me on his lap, his lips moving along my jaw bone and his hands caressing my back. I suddenly felt my back slam into a wall and my hands tightly secure over my head. My legs that were wrapped around Niall's waist were the only things keeping me from falling. Niall's lips went down to my chest, kissing all the skin that was bare. He kept his large hands tightly secured around my wrists, not allowing me to move them at all.

His lips traveled to me ear as his bare chest pushed against mine, forcing us to be as close as possible.

"You won't remember his fucking name when I'm finished with you."

----------------

Chapter 38: Something New

The Boston Airport didn't look like anything special, especially because of the fact that it is almost 3 AM. There were a few people here and there, getting off and on flights. Matt and Sara were not far behind me, dragging their luggage around as we tried to find our way to the exit to find a taxi service. 

Throughout the entire flight I couldn't help but think about what Matt is planning to do with Niall once we find him. For some reason I feel like I need to do something about it, since I am his- well, former- friend. I would never wish for him to be in trouble, or get hurt. I just want my love back. 

I also began to think about what will happen once I actually find Jade. Considering the fact that I don't know where exactly her relationship with Niall is at, will I run up to her and kiss her? Hug her? Not do anything?

I'm thinking too much. Whatever happens will happen. I just need to except that. 

Finding our way to the nearest cab, I watched as Matt called one over, opening the door for Sara as she took her time going in, probably trying not to break a heel. Matt took the front seat next to the driver, which made me have to sit in the back next to Sara.

Oh great.

"Once we check into the hotel, you two are going to go up to the room while I go to visit a friend. He has something of mine that I need." Matt said, slightly turned around to look at Sara and I in the back seat.