Chapter 8: Secrets

A/N: OHMYGODDDDDDD. YOU GUYS. GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS. THIS STORY JUST LIKE BLEW UPPPPP. LIKE BAMMMM. LIKE YOUR FEELS. HAAHAHA. Thank you sosososo much!!! I can't believe it!!!! ITS CRAZY! You guys totally made my week with all your comments!  I love you guys! I hope you like this chapter! Some feels may just die............ but this is anticipation. For the next chapter. FEELS WILL EXPLODE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BE READY WITH A VACCUM AND A MOP BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO CLEAN YOUR FEELS OF THE WALLS. 

JESSIE. I'M TALKING TO YOU. 

Chapter 8: Secrets

*** Jade's POV ***

I woke up in a bed that wasn't familiar to me. This is not my bed. 

What the hell?

I looked around the room, and saw no one. The room seemed blaintly familiar to me, but i'm not exactly sure why. So, I was in a room that I didn't know, by myself. Well isn't this great. 

I remembered some of what happened last night. Not all of it, but most of it actually. I wasn't that drunk. The truth is, I only had about 2 shots. The rest of them that I got were thrown into a plant near me. I wanted to show Niall that I wasn't all innocent, that I wasn't scared of him. But the truth is, I was really not that drunk. 

I streached and yawned, pouncing off the comfy bed I have been laying on, and threw on some clothes that I found laying on the dresser. How did those get there? I made my way out of the room to explore the still un-named place I was in. I took a walk down the long flight of stairs that led to a living room. Still no one. I walked into what seemed to be a kitchen and found a familiar blonde-haired boy tampering through some drawers furiously. 

"N-Niall?" I said, trying to get a better look at him. He was fully clothed, wearing a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black T-shirt. What's with all the black? he looked like he was going somewhere. Why was he in such a hurry?

"Goodmoring, love. You found the clothes I brought for you?" He walked over to me and squeezed my chest to his, kissing the top of my head before leaving to go find what he had been looking for. 

"Uhm.. Yeah, thanks. Where are you going?" I said, walking behind him as he went upstairs to his bedroom to search what he was looking for. 

"It doesn't matter. -Uhm, do you remember any of last night?" He said, clearly trying to change the subject. I wanted to know where he was going. I wasn't going to stop until I knew, but it's best not to ask him about it again, right now. I'll wait a little, before he leaves.

"Yeah- kinda." I said, my back to him as he was seaching through some of his dresser drawers to find what he was looking for. He immediatly stopped what he was doing, walked over to me putting his hands on my hips, twisting me around to face him. 

"What." He said with a serious tone. 

I remembered most of it. I could remember when I came to his apartment, and everything after that- in detail. 

"I.. Uhm.." I said, searching to look anywhere but up to his blue orbs. 

"Tell me." He said, presuring his palms on my waist. 

"All of it." I said, staring at the off-white carpet on the ground. I didn't want him to know that I wasn't drunk. He would think of me differently, I know he would. 

"How? You had like 8 shots?" He said in a confused tone. How was I supposed to tell him that I didn't drink 3/4's of them?

"Lets just say that I didn't have 8 shots. More like 2." I said, placing my hands around Niall's waist.