Chapter 26: What You Need

A/N: Sooo.. I guess I managed to put another chapter up before I left on vacation? I'm leaving tomorrow.. And I guess I just had a lot of time today.. So.. Yeah. Your welcome :) <3 I defiantly won't be able to upload at least a week after this, so please don't ask for me to update. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter my readers! You'll be learning a lot about Nialler ;) 

Recap: 

"Wait." I said, as she swiftly turned around.

"Did you tell her?" I asked, squinting my eyes at the b*tch standing in front of me.

"Oh, now I'm going to need a kiss if you want that kind of answer." She said, walking a few steps closer to me. My breath hitched. I didn't want to kiss her. But I needed to know. 

I'd do anything to know. 

"Fine." I whispered under my breath, and she slowly walked over to me, leaning over my bed. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to taste her bitter lips again. She placed her hand on my cheek, forcing it over to her as her lips met mine. It seemed for most of the time she was the only one kissing, until she urged for me to go along with her. I complied, but not much. She did most of the work. She backed away from me, walking towards the door again.

"Sara!" I yelled, as her opened the door and walked outside. Before she completely shut the door, she whispered a word that meant the world to me.

"No."

---

I walked around Harry's room until I found a t-shirt and sweat pants that looked like they belonged to Jade and slowly put them on her, taking my arms under her body and carrying her in my arms. I slowly walked out of Harry's bedroom, making sure he was still asleep, and closing the door behind me with the bit of my hand that was not carrying Jade's body. 

Damn, she's a deep sleeper. 

I walked completely out of the complex without her knowing, heading toward my car and opening the passenger seat for her to sit in. I slowly dropped her in, lowering the seat back so she could sleep comfortably. She moved around a bit when I did, but did not wake up. I got into the drivers seat, starting the engine and driving out of the complex. 

I began driving on the road, making my way to anywhere but where I was. I need to get out of here. Out of this city, out of this state. I heard some shuffling going around in the seat next to me, and suddenly, the body shot up.

"Huh? Where am I?" She said, looking around the car. I stayed silent, my eyes on the road. 

"Niall?!" She said, startled, looking across the car at me. 

"Hey, Jade." I said, looking over at her then gluing my eyes on the road again. 

"What the hell am I doing in your car? And why the hell aren't you in the hospital?" She said with an angry, confused tone. I looked over at her.

"We're leaving." I said, focusing my eyes back on the road. 

"Where?" Was all she said. I know she had more questions. 

"Anywhere but here." 

Chapter 26: What You Need

*** Jade's POV ***

Niall f**king Horan. 

There is something that is wrong with him. I'm not exactly sure what it is yet, but i'm sure he's insane.