Chapter 31: Until My Heart Stops Beating

A/N: Hey guys! Sooo.. I've been loosing readers. I think its because some of you didn't get the notification that the story got updated, but i'm not 100% sure that's it. If its because you no longer like this story, I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry because of my poor updating skills. I'll do better! :) Enjoy this next chapter! 

BY THE WAY THERE IS A PICTURE OF JARRY TO THE SIDE.

Recap:

"Niall, I... I just need some time to think about it. You can't just ask me to choose who I want to be with right here, right now." I said, looking up at him. His expression didn't change, until he dropped his eyes to the ground. He held no emotion in his face when he turned around.

"Alright, then. We need to leave this Motel before they track us." He said, his back faced me, not daring to turn around and look me in the eye. I decided to let it be for the time being, and stand up to grab my things. 

"Where are we going this time?" I asked, watching Niall turn around and pick up the bag filled with our things. I could tell he was trying not to look at me. 

"Boston." He said, slinging the bag over his shoulder as he opened the door to the room. I followed behind him, closing the door as I left the room.

Well here goes another long, awkward drive.

--

"That curly cute one called! He said he wants to find that bitchy girl Niall's been with, and he said that he's gonna tell us everything he knows and help us find him." I said, standing up from the leather couch that was placed in the hotel room that Matt and I have been staying at during our stay in New York City.

"... Really?" He said, not convinced that what I was telling him was the truth. Well, I can't blame him. I've never really been good with this whole "truth" stuff.

"Yeah. Now I think I know how we should celebrate.." I said, walking over to the counter in the hotel room that had bottles of Black Label on it, picking one of the bottles up and walking over to Matt. A smirk came onto his face, as he abruptly pushed me down into his lap, placing his hand in the middle of my back, pushing me into him. His eyes stayed locked to mine as he took the bottle from my hands, popping the top off.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" He said, smiling as he pulled my body into his, crashing his lips onto mine.

Chapter 31: Until My Heart Stops Beating

*** Jade's POV ***

I open my eyes to the sight of a dark neighborhood, my head being lifted from the seat as I looked out of the window. I have no idea where we are. It must have been at least 10:30 at night, considering how dark it was outside. I watch from the window as the car pulled into a driveway, turning my head to look at Niall who was now putting the car in park. He looked at me for almost 2 seconds before turning away, stepping out of the car. I opened the door to the passenger seat and stepped out of the car, following Niall from behind as he made his way to the front door of the house we were parked at. I watched him as he fisted his hand, raising it to the door and placing 3 knocks on the white wood.

Not long after, a man wearing a white t-shirt and jeans opened the door. He had short brown hair, almost a buzz-cut, but a bit longer. As soon as he saw Niall on the other side of the door, his face brightened.

"Mate! What brings you here to Boston?" the man said, his arm held out for Niall to hold- you know, that thing that guys do that means no sense to every girl on the universe. Niall politely accepted, reaching his hand out and slightly slapping his.