Chapter 20: Runaway

A/N: First of all, I'm really sorry for making you think that last update was a chapter. I'm reallyyyy sorry. I hate when people do that to me, I really didn't want to it to you guys.. BUT I NEED TO WIN. Haha :) 

If you voted for me and my friends to win the Ed Sheeran concert, thank you so much, I love you <3 By the way, the deal still aplys for the next chapter. Just so you know, you can vote once a day and it will count as another one added to the 25 you need to get the thing i'm offering you :) <3 

Anyways, I just thought since I annoyed you with this last update I did... I kinda owe you this. I hate uploading Authors Notes as chapters... Sorryyyy.

Thank you SO much for helping me out with this, it means a lot <3 ED IS AMAZING I JUST NEED TO WIN. Hah! Please vote! I have the link up as my status to click on! Thankk youuu! Now enjoy this next chapter! 

Recap: 

Valerie; 

Why pretend to trust in me?

I don't know why you try to trust in me baby, but I think I might know

Valerie; Oh, Valerie

You'd rather this than be alone

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I bellowed out the lyrics from my mouth, holding the microphone so tight my hands began to numb. The entire crowd was silent, some people occasionally looking back to see the girl I was talking too.

Cause I love you baby

And I need  you

I only want you

I howled out to the crowd, pouring my heart out to the girl I loved. I took one last look at her confused-surprised figure that stayed seated on the red velvet seat that stayed stationary in the theatre. Her eyes were swollen read from all the crying, and her mouth was open half an inch. I took the microphone out of the stand, whipping the tears from my eyes, slowly backing up from the stage.

And no body's gonna know if it's true.

I sang my last words, disappearing off the stage as I walked backstage. I quickly paced to the back door grabbing my keys from the inside of my pocket and running out to my car parked in the back of the theatre. 

I hoped in the car, checking the trunk to make sure all my luggage was in there. I saw that Zayn was standing outside on the sidewalk not to far from me, so I tuned to him and mouthed the word 'thanks' while nodding. I buckled the seat-belt around my torso, putting the car in 'reverse' and pulling out of the parking space in the back of the theatre.

I began to drive away, my eyes squinting every now and then, the tears threatening to release. The memories began to  flood back to my mind.

I pulled over to the side of the road, my hands clutching the wheel as I lowered my head onto it. Tears flooded down my face; I've never cried this hard in my life. Memory's of my  foster family's voices echoed through my mind. I began to cover my ears, mumbling the word 'stop' numerous times to the voices from my past haunting me.

"Get off me!" 

--

"Get you're punk ass over here and fight like man!" 

--

"Rodger, I'm telling you to get away from me. Now."

--