Chapter 34: Cope.

A/N: Hey guys! What's up? Okay, I'm sorry for this chapter NOT coming out on Friday. I had all of my electronics taken away from me like all of this week, and I had no time to write. Sooo, I got them back and I've been writing like crazy. Thanks for patiently waiting, I hope It will never happen again. So, Haha, It seems like some of you like my Youtuber Quote Comments that I put in my authors notes, so I'll be doing them in every chapter! Haha, I love YouTube. I'll have a different one every update, and I want you guys to guess who it is! :) Enjoy this new chapter!

Recap:

'I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. Stay here." Niall said, lifting himself from the booth and heading towards the Men's Restroom. I looked around the diner to see if I could spot what Niall was looking around for, then I had an idea of what it might be. I noticed a man who was about six-one, maybe in his early twenty's, looking over at me. It wasn't like it was a quick glance either. It was full on staring, and it is starting to creep me out. He had brown hair that was up in a Justin Bieber type way, which suited him nicely. He had light blue eyes too, bluer that you could ever imagine. He was wearing a plain black T-shit and a pair of black skinny jeans that sagged just below his waist, along with a pair of black Vans. He wasn't ugly. But why was he staring at me? I turned back to my menu, trying to block out the male across the room staring at me when I heard footsteps approaching our booth. I looked up to the side of the booth across from me, and noticed the same blue-eyed boy that was staring at me was now sitting across from me.

Okay, now I'm scared.

"Hello darling, I'm Justin. Now who are you?"

----

"Have you spoken to Harry at all?" She said. I heard a car door slammed in the speaker. The noise of the place she was at leveled down.

"Uh, yeah? Why?" I asked, confused about her question.

"Have you told him anything about Niall and Jade?" She said, her voice worried. Why does it matter though?

"Yeah. He seemed worried, so I told him. Is something wrong?" I asked, beginning to walk around the living room.

"Shit, Zayn. Shit. I think I know something about Harry, and it's not too good."

Chapter 34: Cope.

*** Zayn's POV ***

"What do you mean? What's do you know about Harry?" I said, sitting down on the couch, my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. She let out a frustrated breath, shifting the phone around on her ear before answering.

"I talked to Jade yesterday for the first time, when I got home from meeting Harry at Starbucks. She told me she was in Boston with Niall, and she told me that Niall took her from Harry's house about 4 days ago. See, I never knew she dated Harry at all. I don't even understand how she could have kept that from me and Taylor, but she did. And I'm pretty pissed at her. Anyways, I got off the phone with her, angry, because she didn't ever tell me that before. So after that, I took a walk down to the music store to get the new Justin Timberlake album.. And I saw something..." She said, her voice weakening as she got more worried. She told me that she saw Harry earlier at Starbucks because he requested to see her. I didn't really like the idea, even though he was one of my best friends, but of course, I wasn't going to tell her that she couldn't go.

"Lara, what did you see?" I said, a worried tone in my voice. Did she get hurt somehow? Did someone say something to her that she's frightened about?