Chapter 13: That New Guy In Town

A/N: Hey! A lot of you are wondering if I am going to be completing this story, and the answer is yes. I'll finish this story, but I'm gonna need some inspiration to write the next chapters if you know what I mean... (cough *votes* cough *comments*) Haha :) Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this next chapter! Comment what you think! :) 

Recap:

But the real question is, why wouldn't Matt know that we were together? Or did he?

End of flashback ------

I thought back on that day and how i'm almost positive Matt knew about me and Niall yet he asked me out anyways.

--------------------------------------

He removed his forehead from mine, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me towards him. 

"Jade Westbrook, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Niall said, wiping the tears off his face and putting a slight smirk on. 

I laughed at his silly question; "Of course." I said, leaning into him and placing a small kiss on his lips. I dug my head into his chest, savoring the moment. 

It was quiet until I lifted my head up, placing small kisses to his jaw before reaching up to his ear.

"Don't leave me." I whispered in his ear, placing my hand on the nape of his neck, closing my eyes. 

"Never. I'd never leave my princess." He said, pulling my head closer to him and placing a long, lingering kiss on my lips. 

I've spent 3 months with Niall so far, and everyday I spent with him made something more clear to me. 

I think, that maybe, some how, I'm falling in love with Niall Horan. 

Chapter 13: That New Guy In Town

*** Niall's POV ***

I sat on my couch, staring at the blank wall in front of me. Thinking. How could I ever think Jade would cheat on me? She wouldn't hurt me like that. No. Not after I told her everything that's happened to me. She wouldn't. I noticed slight shifting of the body next to me and quickly turned my head. 

"Are you alright?" I asked to the brown haired girl to my right. She was so cute, wearing sweat pants and a tank top. Her hair was up in a bun and she had no make-up on, just the way I liked her. 

"Yeah.. Just.. Tired." She said, laying her head back on the couch and rubbing her hands on her eyes. I leaned back, making my chest diagonal and patted it with my hand. 

"N-No.. I'm fine, really." She said, looking at my chest and avoiding eye contact. I gave her a look- lifted my eyebrows at her, and motioned for her to come again.

"It's fine, Jade. Don't make me fight you on this. You're tired, baby." I said, grabbing her small body and pulling her closer to me. She then finally lifted her head and placed it on my chest, sprawling her arm around me. She let out a sigh as she closed her eyes. I placed my hands in her hair, brushing it out of her face repeatedly. I heard a small moan escape her mouth.

"You like that?" I said, smirking, and still playing with her hair in my hands. I heard her mumble a 'mhmm' and chuckled at her childish reaction. 

"I can't believe you thought I cheated on you." I heard her whisper while falling asleep. 

"Me neither." I whispered in her ear. I honestly have no idea why I didn't trust her. I guess I just had trust issues from all thats happened to me over the years.