Chapter 23: Final Moments?

A/N: SO. JARRY, HUH? JARRRRRRYYYYYY. IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? IS IT NOT? HAHAHAHAHA :)))) 

Hey guys, don't forget to keep voting on that link once a dayy! <3 Thank you lovlies <3 ;)) 

Before this chapter starts, I just want to say Justin Timberlake is a fREAKING GOD. OKAY? OKAY. 

Enjoy <3 ;) 

Recap: 

"He loves you." He whispered, before kissing the side of my mouth rather than my lips. I couldn't help but think of Taylor. I'm not sure why, but she was the first person to come to mind as Harry's lips tingled on my skin. Did they break up? Was he single? Would this be considered.. Cheating? I didn't want to hurt her. She's one of my best friends, and so is Harry.. I think. 

Whatever me and Harry have, I've always just considered it as close friends. Is it not the same to him? 

I watched him as he got up of the bed, shaking his head in confusion and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I sat in complete and utter shock. Did Harry.. Have feelings for me? I thought he loved Taylor. 

I don't even know what to think anymore. 

---

"Harry.. What flight was Niall on.." I whispered through the soon-to-come tears.

"245." he whispered. I dropped my cup of tea onto the ground, getting up and pacing around the room. I was having a panic attack again. I looked at Harry, who now also had tears coming out of his eyes. 

"What if he's dead? Harry, he can't be dead.." I said, tears frantically falling out of my eyes. I held myself, pounding my back to the wall and slowly falling down to the ground, balling my eyes out. 

"N-No... He's fine..." Harry said, not letting the tears fall from his eyes. He walked over to me, taking a seat beside me and holding me in his arms, kissing my forehead as he let the tears burst out of his eyes. 

I sat there in Harry's long warm arms, crying my eyes out with him above me doing the same. 

He can't be dead. 

Chapter 23: Final Moments?

*** Jade's POV ***

I stay seated in the passenger seat of Harry's car, as he stays focused on the road in front of him leading us to St. Joseph's Hospital. We thought that since the plane couldn't have gotten far, so he would be at the hospital closest to the airport if he was hurt, or worse, dead.

I noticed Harry's hand's that were tightly gripping the wheel began to shake as we neared the parking lot  of the hospital. I lifted one of my hands and placed it on his thigh, gently dragging my hand up and down it in order to calm him down. 

"Everything's going to be okay.. He's fine..." I said, as I noticed Harry's eyes begin to swell with tears. He quickly pulled into the parking lot, turning of the ignition and dropping his head to the wheel, sobbing as his hands still kept a tight grip on the wheel.

"What if it's not? Did it ever occur to you that he might not actually be okay?" He yelled from the drivers seat of the car. His surprised yelling startled me a bit, before I calmed myself down.

"Harry, you just need to calm-" I began to run my hand up and down his back.

"Calm down? How can I calm down? This is all my f**king fault!" He cried, digging his head in his hands.