Chapter 20:It Must Be Magic

Emma's POV.
I plopped down on the couch with my friends surrounding me.

"I know I'm probably not the only one who had that dream last night. Am I?" I asked the group.

"No." Andi spoke for everyone.

"Then we have to get to the bottom of this. Jax is clearly not Jax." Mia said.

The girls gave her a look. She blushed and looked at her feet.

"Well, well, well, you just now figured that out?" A painfully familiar voice came from the doorway.

We all gasped. "Liana?!" Diego asked getting up from the couch.

"It's easy see, how I manipulated Daniel into my trap. It was so easy to get into Jax's brain." She sneered.

"What the hell did you do?" Mia asked.

"Well, first off, I kidnapped Daniel, obviously, then, I was going to kill him, but I decided not to." She began.

''Your a sick bitch." Diego muttered. Liana raised her hand and attacked him with a spell.

"Argh!" Diego groaned as he fell into the chair again.

"Now you know to keep your mouth shut!'' She snarled

"I figured out a spell to enter Jax's brain and Emma, I was willing to rape you if needed." She added.

"What the hell?!" I said getting up. She was a crazy bitch.

"Sit that ass back down Emma." She told me before continuing to tell her story.

"So I devised a plan to keep Daniel and Jax in my basement. " she said before turning to face us.

"Why are you doing this?" Maddie asks. You know, she has a good point.

"Because she's a power hungry monster, that's why." A familiar Australian accent said through the doorway.

"Jax!" I exclaimed, running up to hug him.

He's the closest thing I have to Daniel right now.

''Jax." Liana gasps as she sees him. "Go home. Now.'' She says before waving her hand in the air and casting a spell at him. He recoiled in pain and fell to the ground.

"Jax!" Mia yelled before crouching next to him on the floor.

Her face changed firm fear to anger and stood up before slapping her fist against her hand,sending wave of water at Liana, knocking her to the ground.

"Oh. My. God." Liana yells as she furiously casts a spell at Mia, but misses, and breaks a vase on the wall.

I throw a spell at her, making her disappear, but taking Jax with her.

"Guys, we gotta save Jax!" Mia exclaims.

I clear my throat and lift my eyebrow at her.

"And Daniel!" She says.

I quickly cast a spell so that we are all in some more boyfriend saving clothes.

All the girls are wearing a black tank top, black leggings and black converse.

Diego is wearing a black short sleeved shirt, black jeans, black shoes and beanie.

"Let's go!" I exclaim, running out the door.

The minute we're out the door, thunder cracks and lighting strikes.

"Emma, how the hell are we supposed to know to go?" Diego asks.

"Guys look, there's a black car in the driveway!" Maddie points out.

We get into the car and I sit there for a minute before the car starts itself.

"What the hell?!" Mia and Andi exclaim at once,

The car begins driving us, to wear I realize is Lianas hideout.

"How is this car driving itself? And how dies it know where to go?" Diego asks.

"It must be magic."