Chapter 7:Girls Night!

Epov:
It's been about a year since Daniel left, and I still live with dad. I haven't heard much from Daniel, just brief letters, 2 sentence emails, and sometimes, a 10 word text. I feel like something is wrong, always, especially when I sleep. I've made over 2000 scrapbooks since Daniel left. Andi, Mia and Maddie visit everyday. Katie got into Yale, and Sophie moved to her hometown in California. I'm 19, and so is everyone else. I'm sitting in my room, listening to the songs Daniel has written for me; It's always you, It will rain, If you were my girl, and Doesn't matter where you are. My phone viberates. I check my messages.
Maddie:Hey girls!
Emma: Hey Madz
Andi:What's up?!
Mia:Hey😘
Maddie:Okay, so, I was sitting in Twitter, right?
Mia:I dunno, I wasn't with you
Andi:😂Lol classic Mia
Emma:😂
Maddie:😤😂Anywayz, I got an idea for something we can do every week in Fridays
Mia:Would you just tell us the idea?!
Andi:^
Emma:Keep going
Maddie: So you know how I like fashion designing
Mia:GET TO THE POINT DANG IT
Andi:Just tell us the idea Maddie!
Emma: It is getting a bit annoying
Maddie: So maybe every Friday we could have a girls night at each one if our houses (different house each nite) and we can do what we like, Andi and her tools, Emma and her scarp booking, ect, and talk, dance and just chill out with ice cream gallons😂
Emma: Awesome!💖
Mia:I like it
Andi: me too
Maddie:Emma, mind if we start at your house?
Emma: YASS
Andi:So it's a deal
Mia: Yup😋
I turned off my phone and started to clean up around the house.
******1 hour later*******

The doorbell rang and Emma ran it get it. It was the girls. "What's up!" She said letting them in. Andi was wearing a black crop top with black skin tight pants. Maddie was wearing pink floral blouse and dark denim jeans. Emma is wearing a hot pink crop with a grey cardigan over it and black leggings. Mia is wearing a jet black crop top and white squirt. Emma already have my scrapbooking things ready, Andi has her huge tool box, and Maddie has her entire fashion designing kit with her, as in sewing supplys, screech lad paints, EVERYTHING! The girls get to work. Mias fooling around with a computer ship and her laptop. Maddie is working on a sketch. Emma is loading her Polaroid camera with film. "Do you guys mind taking some selfies with me?" She asked motioning to her scrapbook. "Sure" Maddie said getting up. The girls took lots of selfies, using up all of the film. "Thanks" she said laying out the Polaroids to develop. So then, she began working out glitter, paint and selfies. "Hey Em, how's the scrapbook coming?" Andi asked looking up from her tool belt. She'd been working on it for 7 years now! "Oh, I haven't started" Emma said not looking up. "What?" Mia was surprised. It had been an hour! "Well, I have to work out themes, paint, glitter, brushes, then templates and layouts, and theme touch ups, glitter, acrylic gems, glitter, glitter glue. Them I have to do the cover theme, title, glitter, and glitter glue. Plus, I need fabric to give things a little bit of a texture, then glitter for the fabric, and fabric pages. Then I get to work" Emma said smiling. Mia stared at her. "Oh my God" she said looking astounded. Emma giggled. "That's Emma for you" Andi said shaking her head and smiling, not looking up from her belt. "All that glitter" Mia said shuddering. Suddenly, Bang Bang began to play from Maddies phone. They all began dancing. Suddenly, Andi tripped over Mia's foot, causing both of them to fall. "Woah" Emma said falling back IHOP of Maddie. "Ahhhh" she screamed, falling over Andi and Mia,neither Emma on top.