Chapter 12: Privacy

Maddies POV: Diego stood up right away. "What do you want?" He asked coldly. "I want to talk to Emma." He replied. "Why? After she picked you, then you cheated on her? With my sister." Diego said, clearly not having it. "I want to apologize to Emma" he announced. "You're sick." Diego said. "Haven't you done enough?!" Mia asked. "Get out of this house." Andi said quietly. "What's that Cruz?" He taunts."Get Out Of This House." She said again firmly. "Why should I? What are you going to do? Yell at me until I die?" He said. "GetOutOfThisHouse!" She said standing up. "Ooh, she stood up. I'm so scared." He taunted. "GETTHEHELLOUTTHISHOUSE" she screamed grabbing her hammer from the girls night. I stood up and grabbed her. "Mia! Help!" I screamed. We were both holding her back. "LETMEATTHISSONOFABITCH" she screamed throwing hammer at him. "Missed" he said casually as he dodged the hammer. That's when Daniels dad stood up. "I'm going to need you to leave" he said. "I want to talk to my girl friend" he said. "Ex" Diego said. "If Jax wants to talk to me let him talk" Emma said standing up. "Alright then. Outside." He said motioning to the door. "No. My room." She said leading the way. He shrugged and followed Emma up the stairs.
I sat on the couch with proxy. We waited, and waited and waited. Daniels family left . Finally after like 10 minutes. They came. Emma looked love struck. "Bye Jaxy Waxy!" She called as he left. "Emma, are you alright?!" I asked. "Yup. My hero has come!" She squealed running up the stairs. "She can't be talking about Jax?" Mia said. "Yup. That's what she was like when they dated." Andi said welling up in tears.