Chapter 4: GoodBye

EPOV: It's the day. I get up and put on a yellow blouse and my darkest jeans. Grabbing some tan sandals, I leave the house for the airport.

I'm here just before the fight is about to leave. Daniel already said goodbye to everyone, now it's my turn. He walks over to me, and I grab his head and press his lips on my own, and I could feel tears falling down my face. He releases the kiss and looks me straight in the eye and used his thumb to catch a tear. " I want you to be strong when I'm gone" he whispers. "Promise me" I stay silent. "Promise me that you will always stay strong" he says choking back tears. "I-I can't" I manage to say. "Please" he begged. "For me" "I promise" I said crying. "And if I don't come back, I want you to know that I love you from here to the moon and back" I began crying really hard. He pulled me into a hard kiss, a kiss of love, something I'd never felt before from him or any other boy. And somehow I managed to give him the same magic while crying. As we released we were only 2 inches apart from each other's faces. "It's always you" he breathed. Then he turned and began walking onto his flight. "DANIEL!" I shrieked. I began to run after him, but I felt Maddie and Andi grab me. "LEAVE ME ALONE! DANIEL PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING I SWEAR PLEASE" I shrieked trying to fight off Maddie Andi and Mia. Oh great Jax joined in. I fell to the ground, sobbing. Daniels family and Mia, Maddie and Andi were trying to calm me down. The only thing that would make me calm down was finding out that Daniels flight was canceled forever.
"This is all a sick prank" I kept muttering. I felt numb all over. I didn't realize that it was Andi who took me home. I plopped on my bed, hugged my gaint bear who I called Mini Miller (( Or just Daniel or Danny)) and cried myself to sleep.