Chapter 11:Unwanted guest.

Maddie's POV:
I can't believe that he's gone. I still remember dating him. He was so sweet, and seemed to be the hottest guy in school. That was before Proxy of course. Daniels family is here too. Mrs. Miller head her head in her hands, crying. Daniels dad kind of just sat there, to dumbfounded to talk. Robbie and Tommy were trying to comfort Melanie, who was a hot mess. "Come on Mel, try to think of the pranks" Robbie said, with a hopeful look in his grief stricken eyes. "Daniel never took the pranks too hard" she wailed her head falling onto Robbie's lap. My main concern right know is Emma. She still hasn't woken up, but keeps murmuring Daniels name, over and over and over. It's killing me.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Are you kidding me?!" I thought standing up yo answer the door. "Ugh what?" I said opening the door. "Hey Maddie" I heard Proxy's voice. "Oh my panther! Sorry Proxy!" I said. But he wasn't listening, instead looking around frantically behind me. "I'm sorry" I said realizing what he was doing. Deigo's eyes became as large as an owls. He slowly tilted his head back, letting out a low groan. "I'm sorry" I repeated. "Does Emma know?" He asked. "She's over there" I said pointing at the couch. He shook is head and walked over to the kitchen table, where he sat down and put his head in his hands. I couldn't do anything expect get him a glass of water. A few minutes later, the someone knocked on the door. "Are you freaking kidding me?" Mia said as she stood up and went to the door. When she opened it, we heard a gasp. "Jax?!"