Chapter 19: Makeup

Emma's POV:
Dream:
Emma carefully put the X-acto knife back in is hiding place. A soft wind entered her bedroom, unwelcomed. Emma stood up and walked over to the window to close it.
She screamed as she saw Daniel standing in front of her.
"Don't cut because of me Emma, please don't." He said concerned flickering
in his eyes. "Danny," Emma said, crying. "They told me you were dead." She said sobbing, wiping the tears that were falling down her face.
"Babe, who told you that?" Daniel asked, at first, anger flashing in his eyes, but then his face soften.
"Well, I'm not, and you have to save me. It was all a trap, the Army force, everything is a trap. They're trying to break you. They want you dead. They want you for your powers." He said his voice shaking.
''And tell Diego it's not worth breaking up with your girlfriend because of who her friend is dating to survive. Tell him Daniel would've slapped you so hard, your cheek would've bruised." He said. "
"I'll be sure to get that message across to the others. But you need to come quick, or I might not make it."
"Babe, where are you? Tell me so I can find you." Emma pleaded. Daniel faded away and was replaced with Jax.
"Where's the fun in that? " he asked. "ARGH,'' he groaned in pain and fell to the ground.
"Help, Emma. Please." He groaned and faded away into the darkness.

Emma woke up scared out of her mind. She realized someone was banging on her window. Three someones.
She got up towards her window and sure enough, Maddie, Andi, and Mia were outside her window.

She opened the window, and was practically knocked down by them.
"Emma, please tell me you saw Daniel and Jax last night." Mia begged. "You too?" Emma asked, realizing this was serious. "Oh and he said something about slapping Diego silly," Maddie said, somewhat smiling. The doorbell ring from downstairs.
"For gods sake, it's 9 in the morning." She muttered as she went downstairs. She opened the door to find Diego standing in front of her, and he looked like a hot mess.
He had on all black, with bags under his eyes, and he looked hungry for a five hour nap.
He walked in and sat on the couch. "Oh sure Diego, you can barge into my house, sit in my furniture. Hello to you too bye the way." She said sarcastically as the others came downstairs. Maddie stared at Diego for a minutes do they made eye contact before she ran her ass right back upstairs.
Mia ran after her.
Mia's POV.
I walked into Emma's room seeing Maddie crying. "Hey Madz, what's wrong?" I asked, even though I had a pretty good guess.
"It's the way he looks at me," she murmured, taking deep breath before allowing a fresh set if tears to run down her face.
"Listen, he's just trying to get at you-" before I could finish, she cut me off. "Sometimes a hug works." She said.
I melted in the inside and pulled her into a hug. "And sometimes, they don't" she said before sobbing on my shoulder.

Andi's POV:
"See, what you've done to her?" I ask Diego. He turns the other way. "All I did was break up with her." He mutters.
"When you look at her like that, you make her feel like shit.' Emma told him straight up. "And you know what kind of power you have over her. That's why you can't look us in the eye because you know what you did was wrong." I added. "I don't give a fuck." He muttered before pulling out his phone.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!' I screamed. "Your an asshole, and you know it. Why can't you look her in the eye? Why are you acting like you don't care? I know why, Emma knows why and Mia knows why." I sneered.
"Yeah. I know I'm wrong. I know I'm a fucking asshole. I know I'm a dickhead. I know because I love her. I know what she's like. I know when I fucked up at something. I don't need you to tell me twice." He shouted.
"If you really love me, why did you break up with me?" I heard Maddies voice from the staircase.
"I'm a dumbass." He said looking down and back up at her.
She made her way down the stairs. Once he saw her his face soften.
"You've been crying." He murmured wiping a tear away with his thumb.
''Your something to cry about" she said. "And your someone I regret letting go of." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

I just turned and gagged. But I felt happy for them.

//Next chapter will be the last chapter in this book. The next book will be coming out soon, and I plan on doing something special with it.😝😜Love youu\\