Chapter 28

I woke up to the shower going off.
I looked at the time and it was 12:30.Damn this gonna take a while to get use to the time difference. I got up and out of bed and started picking out my outfit.
Then started getting dressed. By the time I finished getting dressed, Carter was done in the bathroom.

"Hey, babe" he said walking over to me and kissing me.

"Hey" i said kissing him back.

"Why'd you let me sleep in?" I added

"Because you looked really tierd "

"Well don't let me sleep in anymore. We need to start getting up at a regular time, we have like 3 hours before the sunsets"

"Oky, sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry for babe. I'll hurry up and finish getting ready so we can go I'm fucking hungry!"

He nodded his head in response and i went in the bathroom and hurried and did my hair and makeup.
Pretty soon i was done and walked out of the bathroom.

"You look great,baby" carter said then smacking my butt.

"Thanks, babe"

"Ready to go?" I added while putting my phone in my little purse.

"Yes"

"Thank god im starving " i said heading out the door and Carter made a little chuckle behind me.
As we walked out the hotel doors and waited for the car that was called for, carter connected his hands with mine.

Soon enough we got to a little cafe and ate breakfast. After we started walking about and taking pictures of things and us.
There were alot of fans that kept on coming up to us and wanting to take pictures and sign stuff. Witch we did, once we were done with that we continued to walk around.

We hurried up and grabbed lunch so we could get a car and head back to the hotel before it starts getting dark at 3.
We got in a car a little after 3 and headed back to the hotel.
I plopped down on the bed and took of my shoes.

"We got a few hours to kill, want to just watch some movies for a little?" Carter asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah sure, but what are we doing in a few hours?" I asked giving him a questioning look. Then he got up and went over to his bag and pulled out a little envelope, and walked back over to me taking a seat.

I looked at him with a confused looks again. He just handed my the envelope. I opened it and pulled out what was inside. "OMG! Are you serious?!" I said excitedly. Looking at the One Direction tickets and the backstage passes.

"Yes, babe" he said and kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much!" I said hugging him. "You spoil me and i dont deserve it. " i said letting go and looking at him. "Yes you do, okay and i love spoiling you. I love you" he said while looking at me and then kissing me. "I love you too"

We layed on the bed and watched some netflix for a few hours. Then i got changed and we had little room Service food.
Once we were done eating it was time to head out the doors.

***

The car ride to the Arena was kinda long but not that long. I had enough excitment in me to keep me together. This isnt the first time im seeing them in concert, but the first time i was gonna be able to go back stage before the concert.
As soon as we got back stage my heart started racing more and more.

As we walked more and more I just wanted to turn around so didn't embarrass my self infront of them, and knowing me that probably would happen.

"Alright, you guys can take a seat on the couch i will go get the boys, they should be right out" the guy said and left the room.