Chapter 25

The next day i woke up and saw that Carter was still alseep. I carefully slipt out of his arms and walked into the bathroom.
I hoped in the shower and then started getting ready for the day.
Once i got dressed and did my hair and make up i went down stairs.
When i got down to the living room no one was there. Witch means no one was up yet so I decided i would go to starbucks real quick.
So then i went back up stairs and grabed my shoes(shoes in the picture) then once i got those on i headed back downstairs and grabbed my keys then out the door.

The whole car ride to starbucks i was playing my music and just jamming out like a weirdo.
Once i got to starbucks and got my drink. I was gonna go to the mall and do a little shopping when i just decided to go back to the house.

When i walked threw the doors i could hear hayes and nash in the living room yelling. I made my way up stairs to take off my shoes.
When i got to my room i saw Carter sitting on the end of the of my bed on his phone all dressed.

"Hey" he said as i sat on the side of the bed
Taking my shoes off .

"Hey. Sorry i went to starbucks because i got up early"

"Oh okay. Well austin wants us to come over later to hangout"

"Okay. What time? "

"Like 4 or 5."

"Okay. That works" i said sitting right next to him and resting my head on his shoulders.

"I love you. I'm glad your here"i said

"I love you too and theres no other place i would want to be right now" carter said kissing my forhead .

"We should go down stairs i actually want to see my dorky brothers"

We got off the bed and made our way down stair.
When we got to the living room we found nash on top of hayes hiting him with a pellow.
Carter and i just started bursting out laughing.

"Okay i think hayes has had enough." I comment after laughing for a little.

"Later were going to austin's house"

"Yeah i know he texted me too" nash said as he got off of hayes and hayes sat up.

"oh im suprised you had time to look at your phone. I thought you were to busy beatting up our brother" i said laughing at the end.

Nash just rolled his eyes at me.
We were all just sitting there deciding what to watch.

Until my dad came in the room.

"Hey. No more arguing. Natalie pick something to watch" he said

"Yes!" I said getting up and doing a happy dance. Then i put the movie ELF in.
-
4 pm

The boys were taking so long to get ready.
Thank god i dont have to get ready.
I was gonna change but its not like its a party and i will end up laying down on his bed or couch anyway by the end so i might as well be comfy right.
And i looked pretty good already so it dont matter.

"Okay were ready!" Hayes shouts as they all come down stairs.

"Finally. Ill just put my shoes on in the car" i said grabing them from Carter.( same shoes from earlier, in the picture)

We made our way to Nash car.
I got in the back with hayes and carter sat up front.
It took me awhile to get my shoes on because hayes kept on stealing them from me so i ended up hitting in the head with one.
He cried about it for a little the eventually shut up.